Chapter Three: Detention with the Snake

Start from the beginning

Glitch walked down to breakfast with Hermione, wobbling slightly as she let out a wide yawn. "So where were you all last night?" Hermione asked with a raised brow.

"Oh no where, just out at the lake getting in trouble by Snape, he can be a real git sometimes, trying to give me a months detention." Glitch growled lightly, plopping down next to Harry.

"What did you do?!" Hermione gasped as she sat across from the two. Glitch just shrugged and layed her head on her arms.

"Nothing," Glitch grumbled, her voice muffled by her robes. "I was sitting by the lake, thinking of ways to hurt Fred and George and he found me. I have a weeks detention because McGonagall got him to keep me from a months worth." She added, voice still muffled.

"Don't tell me. You have detention today!" Hermione groaned, tilting her head slightly with annoyance. "I was hoping to take you to the library for some studying." She whined. 

"I think I'll take detention. At least there I won't get hit for being sassy." Glitch teased, raising her head to look at Hermione. The dark haired girl furrowed her brows and grumbled lightly, turning away with her book. Glitch giggled lightly before rolling her eyes.

Glitch's POV

I giggled lightly at Hermione as she turned away. "Your strange 'Mione." I stated. A moment later my eyes drifted over to teh Slytherin table where Draco was sitting, facing our table but talking to Parkinson. Ugh. that pug faced girl is quite annoying. He then looked up at me, smiling lightly with a playful wink. I rolled my eyes and stuck out my tongue, smirking a bit.

"What the blood hell are you doing?" Ron questioned with a mouthfull of food. I grumbled at my twin, rolling my eyes before continuing my eating.

---

When classes were all done I said good bye to my buds and made my way towards the dungeons. I was on the steps down to the dungeons. "Weasley." I spun around to see a blonde boy staring at me. 

"Malfoy." I reply, teasingly calm as he walked down to walk beside me. "Decided to join my little " I teased.

"Oh don't flatter yourself girl. Your not worth my time." He said, smirking at me as he crossed his arms. 

I laughed lightly, shouldering him lightly. "Now not Malfoy, don't me coy with me." I reply, raising a brow before I turned towards a door. We stopped, grumbling to ourselves before suddenly the door flew open.

"Weasley. Malfoy." I looked in to see Snape was standing right in front of his desk. No one else was in there.

"Oh looky. We have the prefessor all to ourselves." I laugh lightly, grinning as I walk towards Snape. "Oh, by the way, your fly is down." I say to Snape as I sit down, Draco sitting beside me. Snape tried his best not to look, it was evident as he thought it over. A moment later he quickly looked down as he went to sit at his desk. Draco and I tried not to laugh, me having to bite my lip as I sat like a proper student.

"Today you will be writing lines." Snape drawlled, waving his wand so that quills and papers flew over to both of us. I raised a brow.

"Is that all Professor? I write fast you know. And I love writing. I might start scrawlling a whole story out of the one line you give us. I can make a story out of anything honestly." I blabered before he threw a glare at me. I giggled, picking up my quill and began writing.

About half way through detention Snape was fully engrosed in his work, though any major change from out work would have disturbed him, I playfully nudged Draco's side. He nudged me back, making me nearly fall before I caught myself. Thankfully it wasn't to much. 

I nudged him again, still writing as I did so. I had been correct though. I was now writting a story from the line 'I will not stay out after curfew.' I was about ten pages along too, my hand writing fast compared to Draco.

A few minutes later, we started shoving and slapping each other and Snape stood up with a loud thud. "You children need to learn to behave rules." He snapped. 

I had fall on the ground after Draco shoved me off my seat and I looked up at Snape with a sheepish grin. "Now now Professor. No need to get angry. Were just having fun." He nearly burst, his once pale face growing red with anger.

"Dorms. Now!" He thundered. Draco had a sudden scared look and ran off though I stood up nice and slow, walked over to Snape, and lightly slapped him atop of the head.

"Bad boy. You scared off your student. Thats not a very good teacher move is it?" I teased slightly. Snape narrowed his eyes at me, the beedy black of them a lighter brown now that color was returning to him for a moment.

"You, young Ms Weasley, need to learn to behave when you are told to do something." He stated. "But I am impressed you aren't like most students. You aren't scared of me like most." He seethed slightly, watching me intently. "You are an exceptional student, entertaining to say the least, but I do not see that staying if you do not obey at least one thing I say." He added with a grumble.

I laughed lightly, smiling cutely at him. "Thanks for the compliment. I'm probably the most Slytherin as a Weasley can get." I said with a devlish smile. "Ten points to Slytherin for being an awesome headmaster by the way." I laugh before turning and running off towards the door. "Bye Professor Snape! See you in potions tomorrow!" I call back before the door shuts behind me.

---

I cought up with Draco a couple minutes later, jumping onto his back and wraping my arms around his neck, hanging on him like a monkey. "You my boy, are a whimp." I giggle before kissing his cheek quickly. "A darling one at that." I added, giggling again. I giggle a lot. Its weird.

He had cought me behind the knees so I didn't fall, and surprisingly wasn't tossing me off his back. Yet. "You. Ms Weasley. Are a strange breed. Enticing honestly." He said lightly. "How bout I give you a ride up the stairs if you agree to take a walk with me tomorrow after lunch. We have free period after all." He said, blushing deeply.

I felt my cheeks heat up a bit. "Are you sure you want to be seen with a Weasley? After all I'm not just a Weasley I'm a Gryffindor at that. Your Slytherin." I said, grumbling lightly.

"I don't care. We can walk and talk and say it was bcause McGonagall wanted you to tutor me. I am doing rather bad in Transfiguration. How about that lie become truth?" He said, obviously just looking for a way to hang out with me.

I smiled, kissing his cheek once more as we got to the top of the stairs as he set me down. "You have yourself a deal. Meet you at the Entrance Hall after Lunch is all over." I said lightly, winking before I ran off. I have a date. With Draco Bloody Malfoy. I'm so going to get killed.

---

Did you guys enjoy? I think I'm high off redbull so I don't know how that turned out. But I like it. I guess. I have no idea. 

Questions! 

-Do you think Glitch and Draco are cute together?-

-How mad should everyone be over their get together?-

-I LOVE PIE! Do you like pie?- :D