Chapter One: A Meeting to Remember

Dedication: This is dedicated to @BennyBoi for making such an awesome cover! If you read this I hope you enjoy Ben!

Hope you enjoy!! C:

I sat up in bed, yawning lightly. I looked over to see Ginny still asleep in bed. I headed over to the small dresser that Ginny and I share and grabbed the brush to comb out my long red hair. I sighed lightly when ever I snagged on a knott, which was frequently because my rats nest of hair never untangled properly.

Just when I was finishing with getting my cloths on and my hair pulled up into a pony tail, Mum walked in. "Darling you up?" She asked as she slowly opeed the door to be quiet.

"I am, I was just about to wake Ginny up, Mum." I replied with a small smile and laced my lips with a slightly darker color of red lipstick them my lips, making them pop. She nodded and headed out again, closing the door behind her.

Walking over to Ginny's bed I stared down at her. My little sister was so cute when she was a baby, what ever happened to her. I giggled lightly before turning and plopping down on her waist, easily waking her. "Gah! Glitch what the hell?" She hissed, even though thats how I always wake her.

I laughed, "Morning sleeping beauty, mum just came in time to wake up," I said before getting up and walking out of our room and down the stairs.

"Ginny is awake right?" Mum asked as I entered the kitchen to her making breakfast.

"Yes, I plopped on her like normal. Mum you need to learn to wake everyone up more forcefully then shaking them gently and saying, 'Hunny wake up" I laughed and plopped down by Fred and George.

"Sup Glitch," Fred said as he snuck a cookie off the cookie rack which mum always had. I rolled my eyes at him before I turned to George as he started coughing, grinning widely.

"How-" Cough "Did you-" Hack cough "Get chilli" Cough sputter cough "Into my food before I ate?!" He held his throat untill mum brought him some water and he gulped it down.

"I just did," I said and winked before almost bending over backwards to see Ron, my twin, walking downstairs. "Sup handsome?" I asked, only calling him that because that makes me beautiful.

Ron grumbled lightly and slumped into a seat next to me. Well this is gonna be an eventful day heading to Hogwarts.

---

I followed the rest of our red headed family down the platform, giggling at all the weird looks we were getting from muggles as a group of seven red heads, one with a owl noisily bustling in it's cage, walked towards a brick wall between platform ten and nine.

I stayed near the back, watching as Percy, looking as regal as he he could make himself, leaned on the brick wall and unconspiquously slid in. Mum yapped at Fred and George for a moment before she huffed at them making fun of her and ran through the wall, obviously when no muggles were watching.

Then mum turned to us, "Alright dear, Ron your next," She said smiling at us. Ginny stoof by my side, watching as Ron got ready to head through before a boy with messy black hair, rounded glasses, and a screaching owl walked up.

"Um, excuise me. I wouldn't supose you know how to get to platform nine and three quarters?" He asked mum.

"Oh! Going to Hogwarts Express deary? Alright you and Ron here can go together, don't worry its his first time aswell. All you have to do is run right through that wall right there." The boy looked nervous at first before nodding and got set with Ron.

Then they were off and running through the barrier. "Alright, Glitch, your turn." Mum erged me forward and I walked casually in, not caring if any muggles saw me walk face first into a wall of red brick. I came out to an even more bustling scean. Wizard apon wizard walked around talking and chattering.