Introduction

*Ally's POV*

This is 5 years before the concert. Ally first hears about Warped Tour.

"Mom, Dad, PLEASE LET ME GO TO WARPED. IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO SEE KELLIN QUINN BOSTWICK. BORN ON APRIL 24TH, 1986. I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S, I DON'T GET IN FIGHTS WHY CAN'T I GO?" I was freaking out again. I kept trying to convince my parents to let me go to the Vans Warped Tour, it was only an hour away from where I lived, in Burgettstown Pennsylvania. I had offered to pay for the tickets, and gas, everything. They still said no. No matter what. They always changed why, at first it was I was "too young" which wasn't true because my friend Mia was going with her friend to the concert in Scranton. I couldn't go with them either, my parents didn't know her's. This was such bullshit. Kids go to Warped when their freaking 10, I'm 13 and I can't go.

I went to my room and played "If You Can't Hang" and laid on my bed. I started to daydream about what the concert would be like, since I had watched so many YouTube videos of the concerts they did, they were all amazing. I wished I could go more than anything.

*Daydream*

The stage was set of the FEEL poster to advertise Sleeping With Sirens new album that had come out. Then the boys walked out on stage, the crowd went wild! There were "Kellin marry me I love you" to "WANNA HAVE SEX?" these fans were insane! Kellin came up to the microphone, and the screams grew louder, including mine. "Hey guys! Are you ready to have a fucking good time?!" he said into the mic. "YES!!!!" we all screamed. "THEY SAY THAT LOVE IS FOREVER YOUR FOREVER IS ALL THAT I NEED" he screamed "PLEASE STAY FOREVER WITH ME!" we all replied/screamed back. "YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING AMAZING! THIS SONG IS IF I'M JAMES DEAN THEN YOUR AUDREY HEPBURN!" he stated.

"

"Stay for tonight

If you want to

I can show you

What my dreams are made of,

as I'm dreaming of your face

I've been away for a long time

Such a long time

And I miss you there

I can't imagine being anywhere else

I can't imagine being anywhere else but here" he sang. It was so beautiful I wanted to cry.

We all sang back:

How the hell did you ever pick me?

Honestly, I could sing you a song

But I don't think words can express your beauty

It's singing to me

How the hell did we end up like this?

You bring out the beast in me

I fell in love from the moment we kissed

Since then we've been history"

We kept singing back and forth till that song was over. Then he sang If You Can't Hang, Low, and Roger Rabbit. They got off the stage and the crowd slowly faded. It was amazing.

"ALLY!!" my mom screamed out. I woke up, then I remembered it had only been a dream. A very realistic dream which I wish had been real instead of this hellhole I call my life. I groaned. "Yes mom?" "Can you do the dishes please?" she asked. "Fine". I grabbed my headphones and my phone, flipped to my Sleeping With Sirens playlist and began playing "Don't Fall Asleep At The Helm" it was blaring through my headphones. This is how I got everything done, through music.

Honestly, Kellin had only been in my life since May, a short two months ago but I was in love. Like deep in love, crazy in love with him. I loved everything about him. His hair, so messily sexy. His emerald eyes, the way they shine in the light. His voice, his range of chords, his tone. The way he sings its like angels falling from heaven.

I finished the dishes then went outside to our lanai. I laid on the bench, by this time Free Now was playing and I wanted to cry. Its one of my favorites, its so sweet and cute and sad. I started whisper singing "Cause this world is the way it is its how we raise our kids" this was my favorite line. After the song finished, I went to YouTube to look up their Warped performances. I saw 'Roger Rabbit' so I clicked on that.

"It doesn't matter how you were brought up, you can change your mind set. If you were brought up the fucking wrong way, you know not to do that for your kids. Everyone has a purpose in life. I know now, having a daughter, being a parent your done doing all the shit you need to do, you teach your kids right from wrong. You want the best for them. Cause were not fucking perfect, we are just human beings. Now I want you to hear this song, its called Roger Rabbit." I was crying now. I loved Kellin's speeches. They were so meaningful and true.

I knew what I needed to do. I made a pact with my friend Sarah, four years from now we would go to Warped together. I made her promise we'd go. I needed to see them live. I needed to hear his speech. I needed to hug him. I needed to hear his angelic voice. I needed to breathe the same air as him. I need to see them, it was like a drug. They are my addiction, my everything.