Eight.

"Harry?" Louis whispers, turning to face his sleeping friend.

"Mhmm?" Harry mumbles, not opening his eyes.

"Time to get up for school, love." Louis whispers again.

"Five more minutes, Boo." Harry growls. The nickname makes Louis blush, even though he hears his mum say it, when Harry says it, its different.

"Haz. Please get up." Louis whines, shaking Harry gently.

"Fine, fine. I'm up." Harry says finally opening his beautiful green eyes and looking into Louis'. He smiles and gets up out of bed slowly, Louis getting up not long after.

"You can go ahead and shower. I did last night." Louis says.

"Why don't we shower together? I get kind of lonely." Harry winks. Louis blushes hard and tries to speak but chokes on his words.

"Calm down babe, I'm only teasing," Harry winks.

Louis is disappointed but relieved that Harry is joking. "I knew that." He says.

"Uh huh. See ya in a bit" Harry says grabbing his clothes before heading off to the shower.

Louis picks out a black Black Sabbath tank top, black skinny jeans, and black and white vans. He fixes his fringe quickly and patiently waits for Harry to get back.

Harry stayed with Louis all weekend. Harry told Louis that he's dreading going back to school because he heard from someone that Zayn has been saying things. He doesn't know what, but he isn't looking forward to finding out. If anyone tries to hurt Harry, they'll have to go through Louis. He may be small, but he's mighty and isn't afraid to kick someone's arse.

"I'm back." Harry comes in smiling. Louis can't help but check him out. His skin tight black skinny jeans, black shirt with the sleeves rolled up  showing off his tattoos, his perfect long curls resting on his shoulders.

"Like what ya see Lou?" Harry chuckles, pulling Louis from his trance Harry had him in.

"Harry, I'm not going to lie, you look fucking gorgeous." Louis admits, not looking away from Harry's body.

"Is that so?" Harry says walking towards him. He takes Louis' waist and brings him close. Louis' breath hitches and Harry smirks, loving the reaction he's getting from the older boy.

"Y-yeah." Louis stutters, breath still uneasy, still taken by the younger boy's sudden attention.

"Louis, can I be completely honest with you?" Harry asks. Louis nods and gives his full attention to Harry. Harry smiles and continues, "You're the most beautiful person I've ever met. I can't ever get you out of my head." Harry says, cupping Louis' cheek gently, bringing Louis' face up closer to his own. Louis can feel Harry's minty breath on his nose. Louis gulps nervously. Harry begins leaning in, their lips just brushing together lightly.

"Harry-"

"Shhhh." Harry says, lips still brushing Louis' slightly. Just as Harry is about to close the gap between them, Louis' mum shouts, "Boys! Are you up?"

Harry pulls away but Louis ignores his mums calls and grips Harry's shirt and gently tugs him back down, almost closing the gap between their lips again.

"Boys! Breakfast!" Jay interrupts again.

The boys break apart and Louis sighs loudly and shouts back at his mum, "Thanks mother! You're too kind!" He says sarcastically. He looks at Harry, expecting a look of annoyance. Harry just winks before heading downstairs.

What just happened? Was Harry actually going to kiss him? Louis shrugs it off for now and heads downstairs.

"Did you boys sleep well?" Louis' mum asks when Louis enters the kitchen.

"Yes ma'am, thanks. And yourself?" Harry says politely.

"Very well, thank you Harry." She smiles at him.

"Well, we better be off. See ya later Mum. I love you" Louis says kissing his mum on the cheek.

"Goodbye ma'am" Harry says before kissing Louis' mum on the cheek as well and follows Louis outside.

.

.

"Lou, everyone is staring at me," Harry says quietly to Louis as they make their way to English Lit, holding onto Lou's arm for comfort.

"Just ignore them, Hazza. You're with me. I won't let anything happen to you."

"Hey Styles." Zayn says.

Harry turns and looks at the god like boy. "What do you want Zayn?" He snaps.

"Whoah whoah don't get all snappy. Why are you with this little bitch?" He says looking over Louis.

"Because you two broke up. You're the one who cheated you areshole!" Louis retorts.

"Shut the fuck up. I know that was you and you're stupid Irish friend." Zayn snaps at him.

"That doesn't matter Zayn. You still cheated on me you fucking prick! So what if it was Louis and his friend? What happened prove that it could've happened with ANYONE. Right?" Harry yells.

"Why don't you tell everyone about that time you caught your mum cheating on your dad? How you called me for help then tried fucking me! Who the fuck does that? Your father's on his death bed after he's been cheated on and all you care about is fucking me?"

"That's not true, Zayn. Why would you say that?" Harry says, his lip quivering.

"Shut the fuck up. You know it is. 'Oh Zayn you make me feel so special. God I want your dick so bad'" Zayn says mocking Harry's voice. Everyone around starts laughing. Harry starts tearing up and runs off down the hallway and out of the school.

"That's enough Malik. Shut yourself up now before I make you."Louis says getting in Zayn's face.

"Aw Harry's little lap dog is sticking up for him. Isn't that cute?" Everyone starts laughing again.

Louis wants to hit him so bad. But he decides to be the bigger person and walk away. He won't be next time though. He runs off towards where Harry ran off. He can hear Zayn and the other students laughing as they disperse and go to their classes. He runs outside and finds Harry with his head in his hands, sitting against a wall.

"Hazza? Are you alright, love?"

"Why would he say that Louis? That's not true I swear! The part about mom cheating is true but not the other part! Just... why?" Harry says sobbing.

"Hey, hey now. Everything's going to be okay, love. Tommo's here. I'll always be here." Louis says leaning down and kissing Harry's forehead and pulling him into a long hug.

"Thank you for sticking up for me." Harry says.

"Always." Louis says. "Stand up yeah?" Harry obeys and let's Lou help him to his feet.

"Don't let what anyone says get to you, Harry. You're fucking perfect. I love absolutely everything about you. I always have. I've been in love with you for as long as I can remember. Now that I have you, I never want to let you go." Louis takes Harry's waist and pulls him even closer than they were this morning. Louis brings Harrys face up, kissing his left cheek.

"You're so handsome." He kisses his right cheek.

"You're like an angel to me." He kisses his nose.

"You mean the world to me." He kisses his the corner of his mouth.

"You're mine." He smashes his lips into Harry's.

Harry wraps his arms around Louis' neck and deepens the kiss. He's been waiting for this moment for so long, along with Louis. Harry feels Louis smiling into the kiss, causing him to smile too. They pull apart and rest their foreheads against each other's, just smiling like idiots.

"Fucking hell," Harry says smiling, causing Louis to chuckle.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for that." Louis says.

"Me too. I was wondering when you were gonna grow some balls." Harry smirks.

"Shut up." Louis laughs, pecking Harry's lips and taking his hand. "Let's go home, Hazza,"