Two.

Louis' palms immediately start sweating. He nearly drops his books. He takes the empty seat next to the curly haired boy, his breathing heavy. Harry takes a notice to the older boy's odd behavior, but he just shrugs it off. He decides to make conversation.

"How is it going Lou?" He asks, his eyes focused on his acquaintance. "Even though I just saw you this morning." He giggles and Louis' heart melts. Harry is so cute.

"Good good. How about yourself?" The older boy answers, starstruck at the fact his crush is even talking to him, let alone letting him sit beside him.

"I don't know, really. My boyfriend Zayn has been acting off lately. Like this morning... Well, nevermind you don't want to hear about my troubles." Harry says.

"No, no. I am a good listener. Go on, lo- er- mate" Louis catches himself. He tries to play it off by gently nudging Harry's arm, Harry not even taking notice. Even though he really doesn't want to hear about his crushes relationship. But, anything to be friends with Harry.

"Well, alright. You see, Zayn and I have been together for about six months yeah?" Louis nods, mentally rolling his eyes. Yeah, he's a little jealous. So what? "Well, for the past week, he's been weird. Like, this morning he was all lovey dovey and all over me then the next minute he's a little bitch and mad at me for talking to you. Crazy eh?"

Hmm.. Zayn's jealous of Lou, eh? This makes Louis smile a little, but he hides his smirk.

"What else has he been doing? Not that it's any of my business

"What else has he been doing? Not that it's any of my business." Louis says nervously.

"Well, he has just been distant. I don't know what we are anymore, really. I hope he isn't planning on dumping me. That would absolutely break my heart, Lou." Harry says worriedly.

"There would have to be something completely wrong with him for him to break up with you, Harry. You seem like an amazing person, from what I've heard and seen. He'd have to be mental." Louis says.

"Thank you Louis. You really are a good listener." Harry says smirking, almost flirting, looking into the older boy's eyes. Their faces inches apart.

"Come one then, class, get your things packed up!" The teacher says, tearing the boys from their gazes. Neither of them had noticed that they had been talking the whole class time.

Harry clears his throat, "Well, it was nice talking to you Lou. If we don't have anymore classes, I'll see you at practice. See ya!" He says and smiles. Louis blushes as his crush leaves the room. That's why Louis doesn't understand why someone like Harry would be with someone like Zayn Malik. Harry is the nicest person in this school. That's why he's so popular. He has a very kind heart. Louis can't wait to tell his blond friend about Harry.

.

.

"And then he smiled at me! God, Nialler I think I'm in love." Louis says after explaining his Harry experience to his best friend as they are in line to get their lunch.

"Wow, Lou. Getting some balls finally, eh?" Niall says and Louis playfully punches his arm.

Once they have their lunch they sit at the same table they've claimed all four years. They sit and dig into the food and joke around and make each other nearly spit their milk. Louis looks over at Harrys table where he's sat with Zayn, Liam and some other popular students. His eyes connect with Harry's and they share small smiles and blushes then turn back around to continue eating.

"What was that all about Lou? Huh? Huh?" Niall says teasing.

"Oh shut up Niall. It was just a smile. Nothing to be hyped up about." Louis says continuing to eat his burger.

"If you say so" Niall only shrugs it off because he wants to finish his food.

A few minutes later, Louis hears a banter and looks to see what's going on. Zayn is standing over Harry with his finger in his face scolding and yelling at Harry. Louis' face flushes red in anger. How can he treat his Harry like that? He wishes he could go and punch Zayn in his perfect face. But before he could do or say anything, Harry's best friend Liam Payne jumps in and stops it. Zayn stomps off in a rant. Harry looks down, his face red and teary eyed. Liam comforts him.

"I wonder what that was all about." Niall says.

"I don't know, but Harry doesn't deserve that." Louis says sipping his tea he brought from home.

"He deserves you aye?" Niall says smirking.

"Hey mate I never said that." Lou says chuckling and blushing.

"Well I bet you were thinking it, weren't you?" Niall says laughing at his friend blushing.

"Whatever. The bell rung let's get to class yeah?" The two best friends got rid of their lunch trays and went on their way to their next classes.

The rest of the day dragged on slowly for Louis. He had no more classes with the curly haired boy. Louis was just left to stare out the window, alone, and think about Harry. Why does Zayn treat him like he does? If Harry was Louis' boyfriend, he'd treat him like a prince. He'd wait on him hand and foot. He'd treat him like he deserved to be treated.

.

.

Harry Styles sat in his Science class head in his hands. He keeps thinking about lunch with Zayn. He acted scary again. He loves Zayn, but at the same time, he was terrified of him.

Harry had just sat down with Zayn and was asking him about his day. Zayn was acting pretty normal. Then, Harry had noticed that Louis had the same lunch. He looked over at the blue eyed boy and smiled. Zayn noticed and scolded Harry. He saw something he's never seen in Zayn's eyes. They were full of jealousy. When Zayn was scolding, Harry didn't know what to do, so he just took the scolding, not being able to look Zayn in the eyes. When Zayn had left, Liam comforted Harry. It didn't help though. Some of Harry's heart broke. Hopefully that doesn't happen again.

Harry couldn't get Louis off of his mind, though. He was looking forward to seeing Louis in his short shorts and tight white shirt with his knee high socks. Why is he thinking about Louis like this? Does he like Louis? He's with Zayn.. he can't like Louis.

Can he?

Thoughts on how Zayn acted? How Harry is thinking about Louis?

Hope you enjoy xx -Ky.