Three.

Its the end of the day and Louis says a quick goodbye to Niall as he leaves their Math class. Louis just needs to get his things for practice from his locker.

"Hey, Tomlinson." Zayn says, standing at Louis' locker. Louis instantly starts panicking and his palms become sweaty for the second time today.

"H-how are you Zayn?" Louis says approaching the godlike lad nervously.

"Listen, I don't want any trouble, but we're going to have some if you don't stay away from Harry. I finally have popularity and I'm not losing it because of you. Understand?" Zayn says getting in Louis' face with his finger poking at Louis' chest.

"I don't know what-"

"Do. You. Understand?" Zayn says through gritted teeth.

Louis cowers away and whispers, "Y-yeah I understand."

"Alright. Good. Get your things and go to footie. If I catch you talking to Harry, we're going to have some problems. I'll be watching Lou," Louis cringes at his words. He quickly grabs his footie gear and scurries down the hall to the boy's locker room.

He walks in and is greeted by some of his footie mates. "Hey Captain!" They chant.

"Hey lads! Gonna be a good practice today yeah?" Louis says instantly cheering up. He always feels happy when around his footie team. They are like family. He may not be popular to the rest of the school, but he is in his teams eyes. They look up to their captain.

"Hey Lou! Come here mate!" He hears Harry call at him. Louis looks over to him and just shrugs him off, remembering what Zayn had said.

Harry frowns, confused by Louis' action. He was perfectly fine this morning in class. Why is he ignoring him now? He sighs and follows the rest of the team out to the field to warm up by kicking around the balls and doing practice tricks and shots into the goal at Harry.

Louis' eyes keep feeling drawn to Harry. His sweaty body and man bun do him nothing but justice.

He then notices Zayn watching him from the distant brick wall of the school, cigarette in his hand, puffing every now and then. Zayn just watches him. He meant what he had said earlier. Louis notices Harry wave at Zayn, along with a cute cheeky smile. Zayn acts like he's there for Harry and smiles back. Louis knows he's really here to keep an eye on him. It's a bit creepy actually.

Louis doesn't understand what Zayn's problem is really. He's only talked to Harry twice. Maybe someone told Zayn that Louis has a huge thing for Harry? That can't be because the only one who knows is Nialler. But, Niall surely wouldn't tell. He doesn't care for Zayn.

Louis is suddenly jerked from his thoughts when he is tripped by the ball and hits his knee on the ground hard. His face scrunches up in pain. He tries to move his leg, but can't at the moment.

He was so distracted and wasn't paying attention so he didn't hear his teammate call at him to get the ball

He was so distracted and wasn't paying attention so he didn't hear his teammate call at him to get the ball. Everyone is instantly at Louis' side, helping him up. Harry has his arm around his waist while someone else has his legs.

"It'll be okay Lou. We got you. It's going to be fine, love." Harry whispers quietly to Louis. He is so gentle with Louis. Louis blushed hard even though he's in pain.

"Thank you Harry," Louis says while being put on the bench to wait on the nurse. Harry keeps his hand on Louis' waist protectively, looking into the older boy's blue eyes.

"Louis! Are you okay?" Coach comes to him yelling.

"Yeah Coach. I'll be fine just a little pain is all. Is the nurse coming?"

"Yes she's on the way. She'll be here shortly. Harry, look after him until she arrives" He says and Harry nods. "The rest of you, let's get back to practice!" He yells at the team. They continue kicking balls back and forth, resuming their warm ups.

"Are you sure you're okay, Lou?" Harry asks squeezing Louis' shoulder gently.

"Yeah! I'm totally fine. Maybe the nurse doesn't have to come after all." He tries to stand but is thrown back down when he feels the sharp pain from trying to walk on his knee. He lets out a shriek of pain and tightens his grip on Harry's hand.

"Okay, maybe she should come," Lou chuckles when he is sat down properly. Harry can't help but giggle at his friends witty attitude. That's what he likes about Louis, he always has a positive attitude.

"Louis," Harry says quietly.

"Yeah Harry?"

"Do you want to maybe hang out with me today after practice? You can come over to mine and we can freshen up then maybe hit the mall?" Harry asks excitedly.

"I would love to Har- er- I can't" Louis rejects, remembering what Zayn said. He looks over at Zayn. Zayn is staring at him with daggers, obviously already angry that Harry is by his side comforting him.

Harry notices Louis looking at Zayn with a sad look on his face. "Did- did Zayn say something to you Lou?" He asks sadly, looking into Louis' eyes. Louis whips his head around back to Harry with a tense look etched onto his face.

"He did, didn't he? What did he say?" Harry asks.

"Just forget it. We just shouldn't hang out, okay? I want to stay on his good side. If he was mad at me, who knows what he would do to me... or to you." Louis says looking at the ground.

Harry looks at Louis in utter shock. How could Zayn do this? Threaten his friend like that. Who is he to control who Harry hangs out with?

"Don't pay any mind to Zayn. He won't do anything. Just come hang out with me Lou! I want to be friends. Hell, maybe even best friends."

"But, what about Liam?" Louis asks.

"He's been distant. He hangs out with Zayn a lot. They always ditch me. But, anyways, come hang out with me!"

"But-"

"Awesome! Meet me after practice. I'm sure you'll be out of the nurses' by then yeah?" Harry says getting up as the nurse puts Louis into a wheelchair.

Before Louis could say anything, Harry was back to practice with the rest of the team. As Louis is wheeled away, he notices Zayn left. Louis can't stop thinking about finally hanging out with Harry. This has been one of his dreams since his crush on Harry began. He also can't stop thinking about what Zayn would do to him once he found out he and Harry are hanging out.

This will not end well.

Thoughts?
Enjoy xx -Ky.