~Moving In~

I finally arrived to Weston, Florida right after 6 hours of being in an airplane. I was very nervous when I got to my new home. I was thinking about who would be my new friends, would people like me, and especially school. It was my first year of high school and I totally didn't know what to expect in a school named " Weston High School ". I helped my dad unpack and do other things. Later that day I changed to my maroon crop top, white pants, and my black converse. I also put my hair in a messy bun. So I went outside to see my new neighborhood. It was very calm and nice. Then in a corner I saw two boys riding their hoverboards. One was very tall and the other one a little shorter. I went for a walk and passed by them two. Until the shorter one stopped me and said ,"Hey, are you our new neighbor"? I nervously said " Yea, I was just going for a walk." "My names Oliver but you can call me Oli and this is Alan my brother", he said. " Well my names Lisset and btw I love your hoverboards". Thanks Oli said. Alan had brown hair and just the best smile ever. He looked way older than me. So you like to skate? Alan asked. Yea I have a skateboard and a pennyboard. Cool we do too! Then all of a sudden I hear my dad say " Se esta oscuriendo ya mete te a la casa". Ya voy. It was kinda embarrassing but I was okay with it. "So that's my house and I have to go now I have school tomorrow." He asked me what school I was going too surprisingly he went and was in the same grade as me. I finally said " Bye" and all of us went back home. My dad said to me "Quien son esos niños?" Nomas son los vecinos, pa. I went to bed just thinking how life would be tomorrow.