don't

I haven't talked to my brother or trey for a few weeks. I can't even stand to look at my brother. Such a liar. I'm in my second period class and I can feel trey staring at me. I would really like it if would just stop.
After class I go to lunch and sit by myself. Embry sits next to me and waves his hands in my face.
"What negro" I say rolling my eyes.
"Damn, what's the attitude for?" He says putting his hands up in surrender.
"Nothing. What do you want? Did my brother send you over here to harass me or something?" I say with an attitude.
"No, I just came to talk. I promise." He says innocently with a smile.
"Are you going to homecoming?" He asked leaning against the wall.
"No." I said looking at my face.
"You wanna come with me?" He said scratching his head.
"No" I said still looking at my phone.
"Why?" He asks. Did this nigga really ask why?
"Because I don't want to go. I know my brother set you up with me" I said with an attitude.
"Come on, it will be fun. I'm tired of you looking all pitiful" he said playfully punching me in the arm.
I looked at him with an ugly face. I got up and walked away.

Trey's pov

I feel so bad... I really liked her and I just blew it. She hasn't returned my phone calls or texts. She won't look at me and she always dodges me.
I see her at her locker, time to grow some balls like fr.
"Violet" I say touching her shoulder.
"What" she says monotoned. She doesn't turn around or look at me. Damn.
"Look I'm so sorry about the other night" I say.
"I really didn't know that you didn't know and it wasn't my place." I say grabbing the back of my neck.
"Look trey. Just leave me alone. I just want to be left alone. Is that to much to ask?" She says staring at me.
"No..." I say defeated.
"Good." She says walking away.

Michael's pov...

"Ricky has been waiting on you." The guard at the door says.
I walk in and see Ricky sitting at his desk.
"I have all your money" I say handing him the duffle bag full of cash.
"30 grand like you asked" I say.
"No one gave you a hard time?" Ricky says searching and counting the money.
"No sir" I say.
"Here you go" he says handing me 7 grand.
"Thanks Ricky." I say stashing the money in my shoe.
"No problem son. Stay safe" he says dapping me up.