Prolouge.

Please before you read, pls be active and not a silent reader. Thats really all I ask is you comment and vote. I live for feedback. Even if its emojis lmao something.

This is new but stay with me. This will have some of my personal experiences in it, as well as fictional. Hope people can relate to different things.

Diesel in mm.

Please enjoy

- Tiffany

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Prologue.]

"What? What the fuck you mean she's gone? How yall let dat' happen?" He yelled.

"Baby calm down. Its going to be ok."

"Sir, we tried everything that we could. You may have a few moments if you'd like." The doctor said going to the back.

"No in the fuck yall didnt. If so she would still be here!" He seethed anger, and it was like stepping on ice approaching him while in this state.

"D, you gotta calm down. You know she loved you. She wouldnt want you to go out and do something stupid."

Diesel was not listening to anything that anyone had to say, it fell upon death ears. He just couldnt believe what had happened, and what was told to him. Everyone knowing now of his emotions, knew things would turn out bad on his end. He would be the one gratefully hurt behind this situation. And indeed he was.

Diesel turned and punched holes in the walls and screamed out in anger.

"Why! What the fuck did she ever do? She aint deserve this shit man! Why?" This was the first time that Diesel had cried in along time let alone in front of someone.

"D, Im so sorry, but you gotta calm down." They tried to calm him but nothing worked.

"They aint try hard enough! Now what the fuck am I supposed to do! That was my bestfriend! What the fuck man! Its not right and this bullshit wasnt supposed to happen. She is still supposed to be here." Tears stained his face and he cried harder and harder with every punch.

Everyone watched in amazement at how mad Diesel was but who could blame him. His heart had just left him for good and there was no getting it back. After this he would be so lost and maybe wont ever find himself again. Having lost someone close to you or just known grown close to is very tragic and it has its ways of eating you up inside.

Now done with watching him unravel and beat himself up about it, he was then stopped. Grabbing his arm and turning him around so they could see eye to eye, Diesel stopped.

"What! Man am I supposed to be fake? Act like this shit aint just happen? Huh, I hope thats not what you gone ask me to do, cause I cant pull through." Diesel answer before he let them speak.

The sight of him losing it was painful because he always had it together or it seemed like it, but he couldnt front this one.

"Baby, you need to listen to me. Hear me clearly when I say this to you. You dont ever, ever put a question mark where God has already put a period."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just something for yall, a lil update. I will be uploading more, and more.

Please dont be a silent reader, make comments. I love to see where people are with my stories.

Vote, Comment, Share. Please be active.

- Tiffany