Chapter 1- Vidcon Start

The Day was sunny but still cold, England never got to hot unless heat waves came rolling in. You were sleeping peacefully dreaming about all your 2k subs meeting you. You lived with Dan and Phil but hadn't been in one of their videos vice versa. You didn't want to use them for subs but you knew you couldn't hide from Vidcon.  You had a panel together and you knew people would ask since you did say you lived with two people.  You packed your items and walked to the colorful dinning room chairs and sat in your color.  Phil was out making cereal and Dan was scrolling through tumblur.  You went to the kitchen where spooky cupcakes and Easter nests were made to make your own breakfast.  

"Ha! hey [y/n] Look at this!" Dan laughed while showing you an edit of you on tumblur.

  You thought it was cool but you didn't laugh cause you were nervous about your first panel.  You sat down again and ate your breakfast.  Phil put away your dish when you were done eating and you politely thanked him. You grabbed your bag and placed it near the door. "I'll call an uber!" Phil squeaked excitedly.    When the uber arrived you put your bags in the back and sat in the middle seat as you were the smallest compared to the 6'3" tall boys.  Dan stopped his tumblur rampage to talk to you as you seemed quite silent. 

 "So [y/n] are you happy to be going to Vidon?"

 "Sure, i guess but I'm nervous about our panel." You sighed. "But i think it will be fun! I heard they had blow up fun and ball pits!"

 You lost yourself in a three was conversation between you, Phil, and Dan until you got to the airport.  You planned to go a day before Vidcon so you could leave later to try and avoid tons of jet lag. You grabbed your bags and walked into the maze of people rushing for their planes and rides home. You saw people hugging and people running to their exits.  You continued to the line and let the boys do all the talking to the costumer help people.  Phil and Dan went to Starbucks as you went to get a blanket for the flight. Phil brought you a cold tea and you waited for your plane.  The announcer called your plane and you walked to your seats and got comfy.  About 13 phans'  ran to Phil and Dan and you just waited in your seat.  You payed for WiFi as you were addicted to the internet.  You laughed at the posts your fans posted. You finally forgot about the panel stress and started to look more happy. After crying babies and conversations it was the time you all got tired.  You were in between Dan and Phil and cuddled with your blanket. You fell asleep and the feeling of something on your shoulder confused you...