Chapter 5

I am baaaaaaack~ *woooshhhhh! Teleports. XD*

Reason I wasn't able to write so soon was because I spent more time drawing up stuff and watching anime. C'mon, it's hard to multitask. TwT

Annnd school already started on September, so no time at all... T-T it's been ages since my last publish, I swear.

Okay, enjoy the new chapter~

~

Akira's POV

Someone just took a picture of us.

We're not popular yet we have our own paparazzi. Wow.

I look around and find nothing but noisy students and flying paper planes.

Weird.

"I swear I heard a camera flash," Rox sighs.

"Same," I bluntly murmur as I look around to spot Nel walking over here, so I stand up and go back to my original place.

"Sooo, how was your date?"

Mishearing the last word as day because of the noise, I shake my head. "Not good."

"Oohhooo! So you did have a date?!~" Nelie grins at us.

"Wha-- No!" Rox and I chorus, glaring at her.

"Okay, okay," Nel waves her hands in front of us. "If looks could burn, I'd be in ashes right now."

We all laugh, Roxie doing so slightly.

"So, your conversation didn't go well?" Nelie puts her hands back in her lap and stares at Roxie as she shrugs.

"At least the subject wasn't that good," I butt in and look at Roxie, asking for permission, and she gives me the "too-late-you-already-butt-in-before-asking" look.

"So, what were you two talking about?" Nel questions, blinking twice and trying to make her eyes sparkle - miserably failing - as she looks at us.

"About how some camera clicked somewhere here..." I cut off the part where I told the events from yesterday. No matter how much I trust this girl, I don't want to tell her.

Hearing that, Nelie breaks into a giggle fit. "That always happens! People always take selfies here!"

"..." I blink and incredulously stare at her.

What were we worrying about?

*click click* goes the camera. I gaze over at the distance, watching two girls take turns using the camera.

...Okay, she was right, then.

"You two were paranoid that someone'd spy on you, huh?~" She says loud enough.

"It was Moody," I point my thumb at her, grinning.

"What?! It was you who... who..."

I stare at her, smirking questioningly. "It was me who...?"

"... It was you who felt all tense! I could sense it from you!" She makes up an excuse.

"And who felt more tense than me?" I lean back on my chair grinning at her.

That leaves her speechless for about a few moments. "Shut up, Saru," She finally regains her composure.

I chuckle, crossing my arms. "Whatever you say."

-After school-

I pack my things, and then sling my backpack on one shoulder. As I start to pick up my pace, something falls off my pocket.