Chapter 4

Fuwafuwari~ fuwafuwaru~

XD Renai Circulation.

Enjoy this chapter! It won't have sweet love stuff - yet - but I guess you'll have to pack some tissue boxes! Ahaha kidding!

Again, pls. vote/comment if you wanna suggest something. Thanks. ^_^

~

Roxie's POV

Okay, so yesterday she had found her Len already. How unfair...

On my side, here's a monkey. Who calls me Moody. -_-

And no, I'm not a tsundere.

... Says the girl who from the start likes that stupid monkey.

Yeah, I do. Kinda. Just a bit. He's still annoying.

Another day, another bunch of emotions.

Ugh, I feel nauseous.

"Rox, Rox!" Here comes Rin.

"What is it?" I drowsily glance at her and she responds with a giggle.

"I got his name!~"

"Hmm, really? From Len himself?"

I only stopped being all drowsy when she mentioned Akira and stuff.

See what I mean on being tsundere?

"Oh yeah, him," I smile at her, earning a blink and a tilting head.

"I thought you were nauseous?"

"How'd you know? I didn't even tell you!"

"Instincts, and I'm your best friend."

I just sigh, seeing her smile turn into a smirk. "Ah, I see... So your so-called 'monkey'--"

I cover her mouth with my hand. "Hushhhh."

"Hm? You called?" went the voice of the said monkey.

"Huh?" I turn to face a pretty spent and worked-up Akira. "Oh... Nel and I just wanted to ask if you were okay."

"Mm mnth mnvuvd nn mmpht!" [I'm not involved in that!] Nelie tries to speak clearly but fails, trying to struggle out of my grasp.

"Hm, probably, yeah, I'm fine," he bluntly states.

I give a gentle but firm glare. "By your appearance, I don't think so."

He blinks, locking his eyes onto mine as his face read a "how did you notice?" on it.

"Fuwah!" Nelie finally manages to take off my hand. "I'll leave you guys to your date first~ jaa!" And before I take a chance to yell at her, she leaves.

"That girl has mental problems..." Uhh, now that was bitter. "So, what's been bugging you?" I turn to Akira, who has taken Nelie's seat for the meantime.

"Just some problem about something going on here," he generally explains, scratching his head.

"Just that?" I interrogate and he just nods.

"Are you sure?"

He nods again.

"Really sure?"

"'Kay fine, you win."

"So tell me!"

"Since when did Moody become so friendly to a monkey?"

"Just tell me," I cross my arms.

"Hm," he just sits there, not really moving, then he looks at me with a pitiful face. "You won't laugh?"

"Promise," I raise up a hand. "Just, tell me now."

"Well," he starts. "on my way home, I saw this man who has been following me since I walked out of school... Then all of a sudden, he just grabbed my neck and placed a knife around me."

He stops for a while and looks at me, waiting for a signal to continue. Sweat was nudging to roll down my cheek as I imagine the scene. It's quite much more dramatic when it comes to my imagination.

"As a part of self-defense, I snatched the knife from him, but instead of kicking or anything... I accidentally..." He trails off as I continue hearing him on. "... s-sta--..."

"Shh, don't continue," I try to calm him down from his crying-edge hysteria. "I know what happens next, but when you got home...?"

"... There, my parents, scolding, misunderstanding, grounded..." He tries putting the thoughts together. Clearing his throat, he continues. "They almost told me to not go to school anymore..."

I spot a tear rolling down his cheek. This is rare...

"I mean, come on, if I stop school, what about my future? And you guys who are the only close people to me? Add Lucas, whom I just met yesterday..."

He wipes the tears and looks at me as I flood my eyes out. "Ara... I made you cry too..." He laughs silently and takes a handkerchief from his pocket, wiping my cheeks and the area below my eyes with it. "And here I thought you'd laugh at all my drama."

"I'm fine, geez," I giggle and wipe his tears as well. "... Sorry, ne?"

"For what?" He blinks. "You didn't do anything to me."

"I did... Well, I despised you the first time we met..."

He sighs. "It's nothing, ya know?" He gives off this sad but sweet smile, as if he hasn't been crying or being hysteric. Seeing this makes me unconrollably bawl out again.

Embarrassing, in front of him too...

"Oi..." He freezes in place for a while before... hugging me.

That effectively shuts me up.

"Well then, will Emotey stop crying now?"

"Emotey?!" I giggle and lightly hit him in the head, resulting in him emitting an "ow."

It's pretty nice having this monkey around after all.

But just then, I hear a flash of some camera and we abruptly let go of each other.

"Who just...?!"

~~

Oh no~ Cliffhanger~ oAo

And I didn't expect putting in some lovey-dovey in there.

く(⌒▽⌒)" uhuehuehue...

Corny but meaningful drama too.

It's hard typing in the middle of a bumpy road trip... =^= oh well~! I enjoyed it so... Hope you guys enjoy the story too~

Vote/comment! ^_^

Jaa ne!