A Sudden Confession & Betrayal

Being around people always made you nervous, since you always stuttered and seemed to forget what to say. The fact that you had a crush on your Corporal, Levi, didn't make matters any better when he asked you to come to his office. You stood outside his door for awhile before even getting the nerve to go inside, and once you did, Levi looked extremely agitated. He pressed his fingers to his forehead and sighed before asking, "What took you so long?"

"I-I'm sorry sir," you stutter out, bowing with a light pink hue spreading across your face.

"Tch," Levi clicks in tongue in annoyance. "Nevermind that, we have a far more important discussion at hand."

"And w-what is that, sir?" You question, standing up straight and trying to avoid eye contact.

"Someone has told me—Zoey! Look at me," he hisses. You are shocked by his sudden outburst and you flinch before looking at Levi's eyes. As soon as eye contact was made, you became a sweaty and blushing mess. You wiped your palms on your pants, and Levi just stared at you. "Are you done?" Levi groaned with impatience.

"S-Sorry, sir," your voice trembled. At that very moment, your pet rabbit had somehow made its way into Levi's office and was now brushing up against your leg. You bend over and pick her/him up, your cheeks turning crimson as you realized Levi was watching you.

His eyebrow twitches as he gives you a stern look. "Can we get back to business, please?" You nod, looking at the ground with guilt written on your face. "As I was saying," Levi starts. "There has been rumors around that you're a titan shifter, like Eren."

Your whole body starts to shake, and you quickly deny the accusation, "I have no idea w-what you're talking about."

"Really? If that was true, you wouldn't be shaking like you were about to be eaten by a titan." You stayed silent, and Levi stood up abruptly, his papers flying off his desk from the sudden motion. "Don't lie to me!" He screams, rushing towards you and holding you by the neck before pushing you to the wall. You start coughing, trying to pry his hands off your neck but with no luck.

"I-I... L-Love... Y-You," you choke out before your eyes grow limp.

"What?!" Levi yells, letting you go and you drop to the floor. He leans down and shakes your body, but you didn't give any response. He was too late.