Chapter 3: The Hospital.

Peeta's pov:

"That'll be $325 sir." The lady at the ticket office says. I look at her for a moment to see if she's serious, but she obviously is, so I give the lady the money and she hands me the train ticket. I take it and puts it into my jeans pocket. I mutters a thank you and start to walk to the little bench, on the train platform, where I left Finnick alone, so I could buy my ticket. But on my way, I see a coffee shop, so I decide to buy two strong coffees for me and Finn, because if I have to be honest, my head is starting to hurt a little. Finnick drank more than me last night, so I can only imagine how much hangover he has right now.

"Did you miss me?" I ask Finnick jokely as I approach him. He has his intire face hidden under his jacket, I suppose it's so he can block all the loud sounds and the bright sun out, so the only thing you can see, is his bronze coloured hair. I sit down on the bench, he groan when my elbow bumps into his arm, and wait for the train to arrive. I take a sip of my hot coffee, when a loud whistling sounds, followed by a female voice, announcing that the train to The Capitol will arrive in about 2 minutes.

"Hey Finn, the train will be here any minute now." He groan again, but doesn't say a word.

"I have coffee for you." That gets his attention, because he lifts his head up from his jacket. I chuckles at him and hands him the plastic cup full of coffee. He take a sip of it before he asking.

"What are you gonna do, when you get there?" I strug.

"I'll just let them take the blood sample and come home as soon as I can, I guess." He nod and asks.

"When will you arrive here again?" I think for a minute. The clock is now 7am, the train ride will take nearly 10 hours, so I'll be arriving there at 5pm. Then the taxi ride to the hospital, which is 40 minutes long. It can't take more then 15 minuts in the hospital. Then the ride home.

"About 5 or 6am tomorrow morning." I reply. The train arrives to the platform. I make sure that I have my ticket and the letter in my pocket, before standing up and walk forward the open train doors. Finnick stands up too and says alarming.

"But tomorrow is your wedding! What if something goes wrong?" I roll my eyes.

"Then I'll call you and you will get my tuxedo so I can change in the car. Mom and dad won't get suspicious about it because you're my Best Man." I walk inside the train.

"Peet, are you sure this is a good idea?" I turn around to look at Finnicks doubtful face, and nods my head.

"Yes. I have to do this Finn." He open his mouth to say more, but the train door closes before he can.

After the train inspector saw my ticket, I find myself an empty seat, which is next to a window. Perfect. I sits down and leans my head up against the window for support. I look helplessly out of it as the green trees of district 12 disappears as fast a lightning. 'It's a long trip so I might as well just sleep' I think to myself. I lean back into the seat and close my eyes.

10 hours later

"Lady's and gentlemen, the train will be arriving to The Capitol in 2 minutes. Please take your luggage and other belongings and go to the exit doors. Thank you for choosing Capitol TS as your travel transport. Have a great day." Is the first thing I hear when I open my eyes. I look out of the window to see enormously tall glass buildings and crazy dressed people. I sigh, stands up from my seat and do as the lady said.

I struggle through the big crowd of people and out of the train doors. Has every person in Panem decided to use the train today? It look like it to me. I just hope that I can find a taxi before all of them gets taken. And just to my luck, a yellow Mustang taxi parks right infront of me and 2 people gets out. I take this as an good opportunity, so I go to the taxi and get in to it. The driver looks at me in his rearview mirror.