On the very day before his wedding, Peeta Mellark receive a letter from a hospital in the Capitol, saying that they need a blood sample from him. Peeta know that it has something to do with the business trip to the Capitol, that his father send him on the year before, because he fell in love with a beautiful grey eyed woman there. He wanted to marry her, but she turned him down everytime. Peeta soon finds out that he has a 2 weeks old child with her, but she wants to adopt it away, so Peeta does the only thing he can think of.
He kidnaps his own child.
I do not own the characters!!
- Chapter 1: The letter.
- Chapter 2: That's nine months!
- Chapter 3: The Hospital.
- Chapter 4: What!?
- Chapter 5: Not so easy.
- Chapter 6: She's missing.
- Chapter 7: No where to hide
- Chapter 8: The big day..or maybe not.
- Chapter 9: Coming to the rescue.
- Chapter 10: One last chance.
- Chapter 11: Under the Willow.
- Chapter 12: Home sweet Home.
- Chapter 13: Wrong time, right place.
- Chapter 14: Cries, act and.. Katniss?
- Chapter 15: My little family.
- Chapter 16: Love and Betrayal.
- Chapter 17: Not So Pleasant News.
- Chapter 18: This Takes A Miracle.