I Can Wait Forever: Epilogue

Start from the beginning

It was a bit dark where I am sitting and only the front are where Sasuke-kun is was bright.

He started to pose and the cameras flashed.

This is my first time to see Sasuke-kun on his photo shoot. And every time he's done with the set of poses, his eyes looks for me and his eyes smiles.

I think I'm having fireworks inside my head!

On his next shoot, he went topless.

Oh my God. And he's staring at me like he wants to seduce me.

I averted my eyes from him.

T-That's not fair Sasuke-kun!

Sasuke-kun, you can't seduce me! But Kami-sama! Thank you for giving me a hot boyfriend! *wipes imaginary nosebleed*

When the series of his topless shoot ended, he went to me, "Why aren't you looking at me awhile ago."

I looked at him only to see a still topless Sasuke-kun standing in front of me. This time, I got a closer and clearer view of his body.

Oh my God.

I quickly turned away, "I-I just don't want to!"

He chuckled, "come on! You've seen this before during our vacation!"

And because we were in a room, everyone heard what Sasuke-kun said. I heard some gasp and squeals. He then embraced me trying to be sweet.

"Stop playing!" I pushed his face away.

"Is that really what you want?" He smirked.

I made an angry face so Sasuke-kun would stop teasing me but damn..who doesn't want to be hugged by him! I even heard a staff said, "she's blushing."

Oh no. I'm blushing!

My words and body are in total contradiction! I hate myself!

"Sasuke-san." The director called him.

"Bye for now." He kissed me on the forehead before he went off to change for another outfit.

I wonder how many times he kissed me today.

"Hyuuga-san." The director went to me. "Would you like to join Sasuke-kun on our next shoot? I thought the concept would look better with a partner."

"I..I..sorry. I'm not really good at making poses." I let out a nervous chuckle.

"Please, Hyuuga-san." He pleaded.

"I..I'll try." I smiled and a staff lead me to the girl's dressing room.

Okay, how can I turn down a director's request? Bless me.

"Hyuuga-san, this is what you're going to wear." She brought out a very nice wedding dress.

A wedding dress. Okay, not bad. I did wear one already before.

The dress fitted me perfectly like it was made for me. They fixed my hair and put some make up on my face.

After that, I went back to the room where everyone was waiting for me.

"You look even more gorgeous, Hinata." Sasuke-kun said when I went in front beside him.

"Okay." The director said. "Hyuuga-san, Sasuke-san, please move closer to each other. Hyuuga-san, please put you arms around his neck. Okay. Sasuke-san, your hands on her waist and your forehead on hers. Please stare on your partner's eyes. Okay, just like that."

The camera flashed several times, "okay good", the director said. "We're shooting out the room next. Hyuuga-san at the hallway, Sasuke-san at the car. Let's go."