I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 34

Start from the beginning

"Ah..Hinata-chan, please don't cry. There's one thing I can assure you. He isn't mad at you. So now, go talk to him before he leaves." Itachi-san said.

"O-Okay." I sniffled. "Thank you, Itachi-san."

"No problem. Good luck." He ended the call and I wiped my eyes making sure there were no traces from crying before I head back inside the meeting room.

Shortly, Itachi-san sent me the name of hotel and room number where his brother is staying.

I need to go there before it's too late.

"F-Father." I stared at him. "I..have to meet a friend right now. Can I please go ahead?"

Please let me go father!

He stared at me while his mind battles if he would allow me or not. He closed his eyes, "You can go...after this meeting."

"H-Hai. Thank you father." I'm glad father would allow me but I have to stay here until the meeting with the elders end!

I stared at the window looking at the sunset.

This is bad!

"Who's that friend you're meeting?" Father spoke.

"K-Kiba-kun, father." I said softly.

Kiba-kun I'm sorry!

"Okay." He went back talking with the Hyuuga elders.

Seriously, do they need me here? I'm just a waste of space in this room!

I want to go out now! I want to talk to Sasuke-kun now!

The sky got darker as the night approaches and I got more and more anxious.

I waited. Every minute, every second; it seems like forever.

"We can't fully decide without the approval of the Uchihas. They have done so much for the growth of our company. We're talking about this again tomorrow. I hope you're fine with that, Hiashi." One of the elders said. "Meeting adjourned."

I stood immediately. (I was actually the first)

"Father. I have to go." I left even without father's approval.

I ran out of the room, to the elevator, out of the building and rode a taxi cab.

I hope I make it in time! Please! Please!

Sasuke-kun, wait for me!

I immediately headed to the reception desk upon reaching the hotel.

"E-Excuse me, is Uchiha Sasuke at room 84 still here?" I asked the receptionist.

"Just a minute ma'am." She checked in her list to confirm.

I noticed the other receptionists whispering to each other. I wouldn't be surprised, we're probably soaring up the headlines since yesterday.

"I'm sorry, he just left five minutes ago-"

"Thanks!" I ran out to the parking lot only to realize that he doesn't have his car with him.

Oh my God!

I hurriedly ran literally anywhere to search for him.

Sasuke-kun, where are you?

My heart started to drop as I feel like losing hope.

Sasuke-kun..

Where should I find him? To the airport?

R-Right!

I wiped my tears and ran my way to the bus stop. I stood frozen who I met at the bus stop.

My voice and body trembled, "Sasuke-kun.."

He was standing but slighty looking at the other direction. I can't see any emotion on his face.

"Sasuke-kun!" I ran towards him but he turned his back.

"Sasuke-kun! W-Why didn't you tell me? Why did you keep all your plan to yourself!" I screamed in between my sobs.

"You hate me, right? Aren't you glad you won't see me from now on? Don't worry about me. I'll be fine." He said seriously. "I hope you and your father are doing well now." He continued.

"I'm sorry!" I clasped my hands together. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

Sasuke-kun please listen to me!

"You're forgiven. But I still have to go." I heard him walk.

I lifted my head, running to him grabbing his hand. He stopped moving but still didn't face me.

"No! Please don't go!" I held his hand tighter.

"Please..stay.." I burst in tears.

I don't know what I'm feeling but a part of me tells me that I want him to stay.

Freeing his hand, my body moved closer and I wrapped my arms around his broad back.

"Stay..."

"And why should I stay?" He spoke.

"I.." I rested my forehead on his back and held him tighter. "Please don't leave me.." My voice trembled more.

"I.." I tried to control my sobs.

"I love you."

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
OMG Sasuke-kun! Stay!
Hinata-chan! You can do it! LOL

The next one is the last one! Are you excited for the last chapter? :D

See you next week! Good morning! キラキラ!