Chapter 6: first concert and free meet&greets

HEY GUYS HOPEFULLY MY MOM WONT TAKE ME PHONE SO FOR NOW ILL TRY TO UPLOAD AND STUFF!

----------------------
-----------

-

I woke up and got up chase was on his stomach sleeping still and I smiled and grabbed my Bret Michaels skinny jeans and tank top and ran and took a shower after I got out I put my clothes on did my hair it looks 80s style cause it's so curly and big and I did my makeup. I heard movement and I walked out "whoa" chase said and smiled and I slipped on my converse "so sexy" he said and kissed me "go SHOWER GET READY THE CONCERT STARTS IN THREE HOURS" I said and ran to Alysa room and banged on the door "I don't care if y'all getting down and dirty or a sleep get up we have three hours to get the concert place" I said and Alysa walked to the door "dang girl I might be excited but you beat me and you look amazing" she said and went back in and Dustin was already dressed dang I think boys are faster than us girls I went in and stood next to her in the mirror and touched up my makeup and hair.

"Alright be ready in ten minutes" I heard the teachers telling everyone chase walked in "there you are" he said and came up behind me and we looked in the mirror at each other. "Yay I'm in love with field trip" I said and chase frowned and I laughed "awe poor baby and you too" I said and pecked his cheek and walked out and went outside and patted my foot and I saw a motorcycle rental shop and I got even more happy "chase!" I yelled and he came running "what's wrong" he asked. "Can we rent one to follow the limos" I asked he smirked and nodded. We walked over "hey sir we would like to rent one cbr600rr for the 2 weeks we are gonna be here it's a field trip concert so yeah" chase said "ooh can it be this blue and white one please" I said the guy nodded "it's on the house" he said and I smiled and we got on it he gave us helmets too and I was shocked chase knew how and we went back to the hotel. Alysa rolled her eyes at me "what" I said "nothing" she said with a shrugged.

We pulled out and I love the sound of the bike and I hugged closer to chase not scared at all I felt him chuckle. I kept kissing chase's back and he took his none throttle hand and placed it on my hand and then back on the handle. We arrived on time and I was bloody freaking out "omg" I said we get front view "who's singing first" I said Alysa was to my right Dustin to her right and chase to my left "um Kanye west he will only be singing stronger since he has to leave soon" she said Kanye west came and started singing and I'm hyped everyone from school field trip students to regular people were here screaming and jumping. I was singing long and jumping up down. After he left they were setting up for the next singer nelly came up "whoa big crowd I heard there are field trippers here if your hear scream and jump" and we did and he started singing country grammar and I started dancing and jumping and chase was next to me he smiled at me.

Alysa was jamming so was Dustin she leaned over "best school field trip ever" and I nodded and after he sing five songs "alright guys I'm proud to announce the next singer kid rock" he said and I started going nuts he came out singing early morning stoned pimp "too much cocaine" I sing that part "radio won't play me but I still got the kids going kid rock crazy" chase was jamming too kid rock and I smiled and kissed him on the cheek we threw hands in the air he started singing another song and my eyes nearly popped out of their sockets "yay" I screamed prodigal son. Since I have wolf hearing this is what's about to go down some dude came up to me "wanna go to a hotel" and I stared at him "no" I said loud enough for him to hear me and he grabbed me and tried to drag me "hey you let her go now" I heard kid rock say I knew I was fan of him but he didn't let go he kept trying to drag me but I kept my feet planted "security" kid rock said and they came and got him and he went back to singing Alysa was standing there shocked that kid rock helped so did Dustin and chase. Chase snapped out of it "what just happened" he asked me and I laughed "my favorite singer helped see some singers are nice" I said

"Hillbilly stomp" I said and chase nodded as kid started singing after he sing that he announced the next singer which is our last one for tonight no Bret Michaels not yet though and the singer came up in stage Hunter Hayes. He sung a few songs and our school went back stage and I walked straight to kid rock "hi" he said and signed his cd and gave it to me "can I maybe have a picture with ya if that's fine with you" I asked kid rock "I'm a big fan" I said and he nodded and I tossed my phone to chase and got the picture "thanks" I said and waved bye and walked and Alysa had to get nelly. After that we went back to the hotel. I went to bathroom took my makeup off and put on tank top and shorts and went laid down watch tv. Chase walked out of the bathroom and laid down next to me there was a knock at the door "who is it" chase asked "the cops" we looked at each other "coming" chase said and slipped on a shirt he opened the door "come on in officer" chase said he walks in shook chase's hand and then mine, but stops and looked at us "are y'all dating" he asked "do I look that old" chase asked and looked in the mirror "no I didn't say that it's just she looks so young" the officer said "oh I'm just short that's probably why" I said "oh my name is officer John  brown" officer brown said.

"Is there a problem officer brown" chase asked "oh we just came in to tell you that there is an escaped convict out on the loose here in town" he said "okay if we see the con we will notify you immediately" we said calmly he then looked at us again "how can y'all be so calm others were freaking out" he asked "well we live there is usually something happening" I said he nodded and said his goodbye and left. Chase took his shirt off and laid down again and pulled me towards him "jeez do I look that old" he asked me "no you look young and sexy" I said and he kissed me and we went to sleep.

OKAY SO UM YEAH THIS CHAPTER TOOK A WHILE TO DO CAUSE IVE BEEN BUSY BUT ITS FINISHED