Chapter Four

Dear Journal thing,

So the temptation to leave the band is getting stronger.

The contract will end in a month or so, and I can decide whether I want to re-sign or leave.

Of course I won't leave, my mum obviously was hurting by the fact I was abused so badly if give up my dream to get away from it.

So now only my mum, Simon, and Melonie know I want to leave.

Melonie knows about everything. The lads don't.

They know Louis hates me, but they have no idea about the abuse or my thoughts.

Hey Journal, I was on this site called 'tumblr'

A lot of our fans have one so I decided to check it out. I was reading this thing, one of our fans were struggling with depression, and when she had the urge to cut she'd listen to Moments, Little Things, What Makes You Beautiful, or any of our other songs.

She said our voices calm her down, and she can focus on something other than the voices in her head.

After that I was too proud to even think about leaving the band.

Because I'd take that girl's hope away.

I don't know. I felt selfish.

Well, I'm pretty sure none of this made sense.....

Harry xx

Harry slid the book in this hidden slot under his night stand. If anyone knew he had a journal he'd be an extreme gay. He's really surprised that no one found out he was. He'd go to gay bars and dress so brightly.

Okay, that's stereotyping with the clothes thing, but you get his point.

Although, they did notice something when he stopped wearing colours. Ever since Louis made him feel like he was disgusting if he was gay he stopped wearing gay fairy

colours. Sure, you'll find him wearing a coloured shirt, but most of the time its a black or white tee. He always pairs them up with black tight jeans. Unless if he doesn't feel like squeezing his -give or take some inches- 8 inch junk into tight fabric he wears some shorts. But most of the time he can't due to the bruises on his legs.

Harry has a large supply of tank tops, but he can't wear them either.

He really hates this.

Harry made his way to the bathroom, he glances harmlessly at he reflection, but the sight stopped him instantly.

Harry's right side of his face was almost completely bruised. His eye was swollen, which he already knew because he could hardly see out of it. His cheek was bruised to the ugly mixture of colours black, blue, and purple. His nose had some dried blood peaking out.

He winced as he lightly touched his cheek, and remembered the punch Louis hit him with.

That was the first time Louis has struck his face.

How in the hell is this supposed to be healed by tomorrow?

What will he tell the others?

He was happy Niall and Zayn got wasted last night and had canceled the recording session today.

Trust them to get Harry out of the rough waters.

Harry wet some toilet paper and gently cleaned the blood.

He winced as the cool, wet wipe touched his hot, pulsing skin.

He used the bathroom and walked to the kitchen with his head down.