I'm In love with Both of them

Comenzar desde el principio

And still had there mother and father with them in a second without even blinking. But what Is this worth if I don't have anyone to share it with.

I sighed and wiped away the threatening tears. I put on a little blush and a bit of lip gloss so my pale lips looked. Decent at least and mascara and eyeliner and that was all I needed.

I walked out of the room with a forced smile and walked down the hall. With pride with my chest out and my head held high.

I dare not look at the maids and guards they'd know this is all just. A lie I am not okay I am not the queen they want.

I can't even take care of a goldfish what makes father think I can handle 2 kingdoms soon 3. I walked down the hall and straight to the ball room.

There was a ball today to celebrate me being the queen of France but yet the franch. Will not help Scotland without the king of England with the queen of France and scotland.

I sat down next to my father were my mom used to seat. Everyone cheered when I came out "Queen Mary, Queen Mary, Queen Mary" they cheered out.

Francis came and sat next to me and they cheered more when he came and kissed my cheeks. I blushed a little he just smirked he better be happy we were out in.

Public I'll have to postpone his death. I looked at my father "Father may I go use the bathroom" I asked he nodded. I walked out and went to my room and took out my mask and a red and black short dress i put them both on and took off my crown .

So no one will notice me I put the mask on it covered up my eyes. I walked back in and the spotlight hit me prince Francis was looking at me.

I looked down a man came up to me I looked up it was that man I met at the bar. He held out his hand as a way to say hey wanna dance. I smiled and nodded everyone went off the stage and watched me dance with him.

I looked up at him something flashed in his eyes. Something like love he leaned down and whispered in my ear "I know it's you" he said. Making me shiver when his hot breath touched my bare skin.

I looked at him and smirked "Oh yeah and what gave me away" I said. "Well I could never forget a pretty face like yours and your hands there's a little scar on your thumb" he said.

I looked down at my thumb oh yeah "So what made you want to come you don't seem like you go to balls" I asked. "I knew you would come" he said "Stalking me know huh" I said while giggling.

He laughed and nodded "How could you blame me you didn't even call me when I gave you my phone number" he said. I looked down getting shy I forgot about that.

"What makes u think I wanted to call you" I said. He leaned in "Cuz I just had this feeling it's weird i know right" he whispered.

He looked down and blushed I smiled a little. "Do not fright I feel the same thing" I said he looked up and smiled someone tapped my shoulder.

I turned around to see Francis I hope he doesn't no its me. "May I cut in" he said I was about to say no but "Yes of course" Ian said. I rolled my eyes and glared at Francis.

"So where are you from I haven't seen you around" he said. "I've been there and here" I said moving my arms right and left. A slow song came on "And why are you not dancing with the beautiful Queen Mary" I said.

"Well she isn't as beautiful as you that's for one" he said was he flirting with me. I was getting Pissed "Flattering" I mumbled he looked down at me.

He leaned in "Mary Is the most prettiest woman I have ever met and the only reason I said your more beautiful is cause" he said. He leaned in more till you can barely fit a magazine in between us.

His hot breath touched my skin i shivered he smirked. "Cause I know that's you Mary and might I say I was jealous when I saw you with that man" he whispered.

"That man has a name his name is ian" I snapped. "Okay than put the lion back inside it's cage" he said smirking. "Oh trust me it's been out for a very long time" I said.

"I like pretty little girls with razor tongues" he said smirking once again I think it's stuck on his face. I tried to move but he grabbed me and twirled me around till my back faced his chest.

He leaned in will dancing with my back to him and his arms around my waist. "You look very beautiful in that dress My dear" he said emphasizing the word My. I shivered he took of his jacket and put it around me.

I moved away from him and left through the doors and to my room I took off the mask. Damn him I said his a Jerk and stupid and his a snob. Don't start liking him.

There was a knock on the door I opened it to see ian. I looked shocked "Will this is a high kind of level of stalking how did you know this is my room" I said. "Why didn't you tell me your Queen Mary" he said I was shocked.

"Who um... told you" I said looking at the ground. "When you left prince Francis told me to back off you and that your the queen of France and I'm just a guy with no land or tittle" he said.

"Do you believe in love at first sight" I asked. He looked confused "Yeah why" he said with a raised eyebrow. "The day I first met you a fell in love with you it's weird to explain it but I like you ian" I said blushing after after I was done.

He picked up my chin "I love you too" he said giving me a peck in the lips. And he than walled out but not before I gave him my number. I just sat on the bed Francis came in after a half a hour.

"Mary I have something to tell you" he said. I looked at him gesturing with my hand for him to go on. "I-i really really like you I am in love with you I want to marry you I want to have a family with you" he said blushing a little.

He gave me a peck on the lips and left through the door. Leaving me shocked I hate men. I am falling for 2 men and only can have one of them why does life hate me.

I looked up "Mom please help me I need you here to give me advise dad doesn't get it yet" I whispered. I groaned and layed down on the bed and I was knocked out. In a matter of minutes.

Francis pov
I layed down one the bed thinking of Mary I will make her fall in love with me. One way or another she will be mines and I will be hers.

Ians pov
I layed on my bed she said she loves me, me a normal man a queen loves me. And I love her one way or another she will be mines and I will be hers.

I looked down at my phone and texted her 'Goodnight love" I sent the text.

Mary's pov
My phone rang a little I woke up and saw a text from a number I do not know I read it 'Goodnight love' it most be ian. I smiled and texted back 'Goodnight prince charming' I sent it to him.

And layed back down and fell asleep.

Ians pov
My phone rang I saw a text from Mary 'Goodnight prince charming' I smirked and layed on the bed and fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay so I'm thinking maybe ian should be ian Somerhalder or Paul Wesley or Joseph Morgan or just another model or ian Harding I think that's how you spell his name since him and Lucy hale are actually dating.

Oh and Cupcake girls rule boys drool.