I'm In love with Both of them

Mary's pov
I start to wake up I tried getting out of bed but something. More like someone was pulling me back. I looked at Francis "what are you doing here Francis" I hissed.

He groaned and started to rub his eyes he got up and went to put on his pants and shirt. I kept looking at him and blushed at my thoughts.

"1. Enjoying the view and 2. Your the one who was like Oh please stay with me and make love to me" he said doing his voice like a girl.

I raised my eyebrows and looked at him "1. No I am not you don't have an arse I've seen better have you ever met Zac Efron pretty boy and 2. There is no way I said that" I said taking a breath.

And started again " So I'm gonna ask again what. Are. You. Doing. In. My. Bed" I said like I was talking to a child. He grabbed his heart "Ouch and I do have an Arse at least that's what all the other girls say" he snapped back.

I looked at him I'll shock "And I'm surprised why" I mumbled to myself. "And you did say you wanted me to stay with you but not make love that was in my mind tho" he said winking at me.

I was angry "So your a player you love to play with girls hearts" I spat at him.
"No I do not date I just like to Hump and Dump" he said shrugging.

"So what are you going to do when I marry you just "Hump and dump" I don't think you can get a girl to just Do and than go with you fast I bet you can't even make them kiss you. Without paying them or something" I said in a man voice when I said "hump and dump".

He came up to me and brushed his finger tips against my cheeks.

He came up and leaned down I was holding my breath. And closed my eyes but than he just turned around and smiled he just played me. I thought I blushed I actually thought he was gonna kiss me and I would have let him.

God your so stupid Mary I said banging my head on my hand. He turned back around and looked at me "What we're you just saying" he said having a smug look. I just want to punch him god please help me.

As he was buttoning up my father came in. He looked pissed he glared at Francis. "Daddy it's not what it looks like this idiot just slept with me cuz yesterday I wasn't feeling well and I didn't want to sleep alone" I said biting my lips.

Looking down getting shy my father nodded and had a little smile. He gave a little wink at Prince Francis thinking i didn't notice. I just rolled my eyes and kicked both of them out.

I went inside the bathroom and turned the water on i took of my clothes and went inside the tub. I lead down as the warm water hit my body.

I just layed there god please help me survive this week. And give me the power to not kill or strangle or set Francis on fire will his asleep.

I took the soap and started to scrub my body with the soap. "Scrubby dubby, scrubby dubby, Scrubby scrubby" I sang will I was scrubbing the soap on my body.

After I was done taking a shower I went out of the bath tub. And put a robe on I went to my room and took out a black dress with a white crown.

I put on the black dress and let my hair full freely I put the white crown on. And put on black high heels they might be devils but they sure as hell look like angels.

I thought looking at my high heels I looked at the mirror people always said I was the spitting image of my mom. And I used to be happy cause it was true.

Now I-i I just want to scream at the world but what did I expect. People might look at me and wish they had my life but they really need.

To look and see that I might have this jewels and this castle. But I am not lucky I would trade my life with someone who didn't have to live a life of drama.