Chapter 1: Tongue Tied...

My friends and I pulled up to the Valet in front of the Onyx Night Club. Stepping out of the Escalade I give the valet tenant my keys while he gave me the ticket. Making my way to the sidewalk I hear people who were standing in line waiting to get in call out our names. They must of recognized us...not that it was hard. We are well known football players after all.

We were immediately let in by the bouncer who is one of our friends after talking to him for a few minutes. Walking inside we were led to the VIP section by one of the hosts named Gia.

The club was packed being a Saturday and the ladies were looking tight. I knew I would be taking one home, all I had to do was pick the lucky lady and I was going to have a very fun night. I will give them what they always want which is a good f*** from the Colin Kaepernick, nothing more nothing less.

"Yo Kap...which lady do you have your eyes on tonight?" my good friend Ricardo Lockette asks while he was sitting next to me.

I looked around seeing some girls glancing over to us and waving to get our attention which I gave back by nodding my head and smiling back.

"I don't know Ric...too many to choose from!" I shrugged licking my lips at the view of half naked females around the VIP section. I felt as if I were in a buffet with so many choices in front of me! Should I have American Cuisine...Asian...Soul...or maybe Spanish?

"True Bruh! I'm having a hard time picking also!" he tells me laughing and glancing over the ladies.

"Why not taste a few?" Ben says from the other side of me standing up and walking up to some girl who was looking at him. I swear this guy gets lucky only cause he's with us!

I was going to join the others when a sweet voice spoke "May I get you gentlemen something to drink?"

Looking up to see who the voice belonged too I come face to face with a beautiful Hispanic girl who was smiling a million dollar smile...it took my breathe away for a few seconds, something that's never happened before.

"Umm...!" I couldn't find the words to say until Ricardo jumped in noticing I wasn't saying anything.

"Hello beautiful...what my friend over here is trying to spit out..." slapping me on my chest playfully "...is that we will take a bottle of Hennessy with a few glasses. Right...Colin?"

I glared at him for hitting me on my chest, not that it hurt since I was rock solid but because he made me look like I couldn't speak for myself.

She laughed and it stirred something in me. She had a great laugh. "So...a bottle of Hennessy? Will that be all?" she asked cocking a perfect eyebrow at us.

I nodded my head yes while Ricardo spoke again "Yes sweetheart...for now!" then winked at her. I glared at him again...WTF? He needs to stop flirting with her...

I looked back at her while she looked at him then me "Alright, I will be back in a few minutes! I'll set it down on the table just in case you guys are...busy!" she insinuates while looking at the girls around who are twirling their hair and pushing their fake ass boobs at us!

"Ha..you do that sweetheart!" Ricardo winked at her again and it made me want to punch him in the eye so he wouldn't feel the need to wink at her for the rest of the night.

She smiled at us and turned on her heels to go get us the bottle. I watched her leave, her short tight black skirt making her ass look perfectly round and giving me the perfect access to hit it from the back. What I would do if I bent her over and f'ed the sh** out of her.

"Yo Kap! You can close your mouth now...hottie is gone!" Ricardo broke me from my daydream.

"I know...!" I say clearing my throat then nonchalantly looked over in the direction that she had left in.