Chapter 2

I hope you enjoy it, if you are reading this it means i finally have some readers on this and i'm happy :) x

Chapter 2

I woke to the front door slamming shut, no goodbye, no have nice day. Ahh well at least Sam is back at school today but then again we do have double maths which to be honest is hell itself to me and Sam. I got up, my head hurting from my braids, luckily they had stayed in place so I didn’t have to try and tame it today. I looked at my clock and saw the time 7:30am Sam would be over soon to have breakfast with me. I make toast and that’s the limit to my food making knowledge. Most of the time its burnt but its okay it eat. Just.

I wander into the bathroom yawning and rubbing my eyes. I clean my teeth for ages, to be honest the length wasn’t as much about bad breath it was about almost falling back to sleep just standing there. I jolted at the doorbell, dammit he is early. For gods sake. I rinse my mouth out and run down the stairs two at a time, slamming into the door due to the speed.

“Ow” I moaned, I heard him laughing “Shut up or I wont let you in” I shouted out to him. I opened the door and he saw my pyjamas and just smirked, ok yes they had tinker bell on them but that’s not a crime. I shoved him into the kitchen.

“ Make me some tea and get breakfast ready I’m still waking up.” I commanded running back upstairs. Getting dressed ultra quick and sitting at my dressing table, I apply my eyeliner and mascara carefully, mouth gaping and eyes wide, I apply blusher to pronounce my high cheekbones and add some lip-gloss, done. I walk down the stairs and yawn again walking in to the lounge, I slam into Sam who catches me before I fall, he scoops me up and sets me on the sofa.

“ Your breakfast madam” He passes me some toast and puts the tea on the table beside me.

“ Don’t start that again with the posh accent, its not you” I laughed. He dropped onto the sofa beside me lazily and closed his eyes. He was a morning person but that didn’t mean he wouldn’t ever miss the opportunity to take a nap. I chomped my way through my toast and downed my tea before yanking him up.

“ Time to catch the bus” I called as he still lay there snoring, I grabbed my bag and walked into the living room, he still lay there, I shook him and he moaned. How could this boy fall asleep so deeply in a matter of minutes.

“ SAM!” I bellowed in his ear and he jolted and blinked around figuring out his surroundings

“ I wasn’t asleep” he said, yawning.

“ Sure that’s why the snoring was so loud” I laughed and flashed my a grin and got up. We walked to the bus stop. He was out of breath by the time we got there and its only a five minute walk. I looked at him concerned.

“ Sam are you sure your well enough to come into school?” I frowned at him, concerned.

“ I’m fine, its the weekend tomorrow, I can get through today and we can have a lazy weekend watching movies on your flat screen.” He flashed me another smile, with my flat screen he was always hinting to sit around watching it, I sighed, of course he was better. He was milking it like his father had said. The bus arrived. I board first.

“ Hey Rory” I say, Rory is in his twenties and is a bit nerdy, big glasses take up most of his face, black curly hair frames his face, lanky and thin. He smiles at me and nods his head.

“ Hey Maya, ah Sam you back today feeling better mate?” His tone seem to change as he started talking to Sam, more tense and forced. Huh maybe he doesn’t like Sam.

“ Much better Rory ” Sam stared back they both narrowed there eyes at each other, I couldn’t understand why though, Sam’s mouth was set in a straight tight line and he pressed his hand into my back pushing me gently forward, I sat in one of the empty seats and he flopped down beside me.