Chapter 3

Dahvie's POV: It has been 2 weeks since Jayy spoke to me, I have no idea why... I mean he speaks to me at some points but still he just says breif things such as yes,no and maybe when I ask if he wants something to drink or such but even so it's been pretty rough. Also I know it's me he's mad at since he talks normally to other people. Why can't my stupid brain just tell me what the heck I did and I can solve this. Was it something I did? was it something I said? "DAHVIE! GET DOWN HERE...!" Jess called from downstairs, it has been a couple of months since we've started dating and already her voice now....sounds like a fucking whale making love to a toaster or something. I went downstairs, looking at her with a slightly irritated look "what is it now?" I said with a quiet voice "will you be a dear and hand me the remote?" she said. Fucking shit is she that lazy? why did I start dating this chick in the first place? Ugh...well anyways me and Jayy are going to have a podcast tonight which will probably lead into some catastrofy since he doesn't speak to me and that's something we need to do since all of our fans thinks we're doing great and still are the closest of friends. I mean last time we spoke was...when he said he 'loved me' and that Jess 'beats' him, which is not true. That chick has toothpick arms she couldn't hurt a fly. Also I said that he was gross...the look on his face after that was horrible...he looked so sad. I think I know why he hates me now....

Jayy's POV: Laying in my bed, wearing nothing but my boxers and smoking weed another day gone by but nothing interesting happened. I don't even feel alive anymore. Just like a walking corpse that was meant to die but something else stopped it. I threw the remaining pieces of my joint away while sighing. Today is the day Dahvie would come here and we would have that podcast. I really don't want to and I'm sure Dahvie doesn't want to hang out with my gross ass but I mean it's not like I had a choice. Our manager says that it's better if we talk to our fans since that's something we haven't done in quite a while. Once again I'll have to pretend like everything is fine and that we two are besties, but guess what. We're not anymore....I don't want to see him or talk to him, not because I'm mad but because I love him more than I did before he hurt me, therefore it just hurts more to see him each time. We take pictures together and such but everytime he touches me, just a tap, anything my whole body tenses and I just want to hold him in my arms, kiss him, make him feel loved. But I would be an idiot to think that could happen. I mean after what we two went through just two weeks ago. 

"Jayy did you start the computer, the podcast begins in 10 min" Dahvie called from downstairs "mhm..." I said as I walked slowly down the stairs, rubbing my forehead. Luckily it wasn't like we where just sitting there and filming ourselfes so we where allowed to do pretty much anything we want. Therefore I grabbed a bottle of Jack Daniel's and my bong, sitting down infront of the computer and just drinking, when I was drunk I thought less which felt better than anything. 

Dahvie's POV: I've been thinking throughout the day and I will do anything to make Jayy my friend again, I mean I do need him, he's like my brother and also we need to stay together as friends for the bands sake so I'll do something very risky that'll probably please alot of fans but I have to if that means that Jayy will be my friend again or even talk to me like we where close, just like we did before my big mouth talked and fucked everything up. I opened up the computer and started the podcast, talking about obnoxious things such as breasts, vaginas my dick and sex and such, the usual that most people expected from me. Jayy just sat there, drinking his whiskey, making a fake laugh and impressions from time to time but he was still more quiet than the usual podcasts we used to have like a couple of months ago. By the time the thing was supposed to end I thought "I have to do this....fuck it..." so I just looked to Jayys side, swallowing a little "Hey Jayy, Jayy, Jayy, Jayy, Jayy..." I said until he turned his head against me, I instantly grabbed the back of his head and pushed it towards me, crashing my lips against his, it felt weird and wrong but I have to do this to save our friendship. 

Jayy's POV: What the fuck?! Is he kissing me?! I reached out my hand and closed the laptop, keeping the kiss going, but it felt weird, not like he meant it. It's probably my own imagination once again which is tricking me, but this is amazing, I pulled him closer to myself and I felt him biting on my lower lip. I parted my lips for him and felt his tounge inside my mouth, we fought for dominance for a while before he pulled away, panting for air. This was everything I imagined and more, why did he do this?

Dahvie's POV: WHY THE FUCK DID I ENJOY THAT?!?! snap out of it you dumb fuck. You like girls not dude's....Fuck...I didn't like that I fucking loved it...that wasn't my intention at all. I have Jess and everything is going so well, right? Who the fuck am I kidding I love Jayy, No fuck off thoughts I don't like him or love him in that way, he's my friend. I felt Jayy's lips touching mine once again, I wanted to run away and reverse the time but I couldn't move, something about him made me freeze, I can't belive it, this is weird, not a bad weird it's not like any kiss I've ever had. I've kissed Jayy before but it was only a stage kiss, never like this, in privacy, just me and him, alone. I don't like girls....I don't like boys....I like Jayy.

___________________________________________________________________________

Now le has made people happeh by updating this thing, I am sorry I have not but this will be updated whenever I please to. <3