Chapter one

"Jessica, Come in" Carolina ordered me to enter the room and so I did.

"She is perfect." The man spoke, getting up coming closer to me.

He ran his fingers through my hair and glanced through me. I silently stared at him. He was tall and pale with grey eyes. He had a deep scar on his left cheek and was dressed in a suit.

"Mr Wilson wants her."

"How long?" Carolina questioned smoking her cigarette.

"Four Months." He stated "is she a virgin?"

"Yes she is."

"When do I pick her up?"

"Tomorrow." Caroline declared getting up leading him to exit the house.

I shed a silent tear and sat on the chair where Caroline was previously seated. I was all alone in the room full of light however it was still ever so dark and dull.

Caroline is my aunt, and a complete bitch. When I was eight my mom passed away, leaving Caroline as my guardian. I never knew who my dad was, and every time i wanted to talk about him, mom would brush it off. I grew up with three girls who were older then me and a girl of my age in a beautiful small house. Without any doubt we were treated as princesses when we were young until we turned seventeen. We were then given full lessons about sex and what a male does to us, though I never experienced it yet.

Caroline came back to the room, continuing to smoke.

"So I'm just sold." I said silently shedding another tear.

"Jess, honey that's how it works, and you'll only be there for four months."

"Caroline, Im not going there!" I shouted ignoring her stare and surprised at my courage

.

We all called her Caroline as she asked us to. She never allowed anyone to call her anything but Caroline even her daughter Taylor who was twenty two and currently in the hands of another man.

"Don't you dare raise that voice in front of me!" She yelled back "How the hell do you think this house runs?"

I was not one of those kids that could go to college through scholarships but Caroline could support me in college however she never did. She always bought us branded clothes, we got to diner at luxurious restaurants however traveling and college, were two things Caroline never paid for.

She came closer to me wiping the tears off my cheek. "You are going to be a good girl. Is that clear?"

I nodded walking away to my room which I shared with Vanessa. Vanessa was the same age as me and we both grew up together in the same room. We went to the same schools, same classes and enjoyed our teenage to the max.

"Vanessa! She sold me." I ran crying to her as she hugged me tight.

I've seen the other girls in the house crying like this when I was growing up and now I found out how they felt.

"I know it's difficult Jess, but it's a few days and then over, and then you come back and everything will be normal." She explained.

"It's not a few days Nessa it's four months! And what about Jordan? I burst out crying more.

"It's not as difficult as it seems, and Im sure Jordan will understand just like Nick did." Vanessa tried explaining as she wiped my tears off while her own were shedding.

Vanessa herself was sent for a month to a guy which she claimed was nearly fifteen years older then her. He took away her virginity however Vanessa was lucky enough as she was sent back within a week because of some health issues the man was suffering with, and Caroline did end up getting all the good cash.

Jordan is my current boyfriend. We've been friends since middle school and started dating in high school. He loves me and I don't think there is anyway he is going to let me go anywhere. We are having a long distance relationship as he is in college but he gets back after four months and I love seeing him.

"You know what, I'm running away tonight." I sat on the bed.

"Please, don't think of anything like that Jess, where will you go?" Vanessa whispered as she sat on her knees facing me and wiping my tears off.

"I don't know." I whimpered sitting on the bed.

"Okay, so this is how it will work. Four months and then you get back. It's not like we won't speak to each other. We have phones and of course Skype." She consoled.

"I can't do this."

"Neither could I but I did do it." She continued "How about we try to runaway from Caroline when you come back?"

"Runaway forever?"

"Yes I mean forever. So here's the plan, this man is paying thirty grands for you."

"Wow. That's my worth?" I chuckled.

"Nah, you are priceless." She winked moving my hair away from my face. "As soon as you get back, we are clearing up Caroline's locker and going away forever."

"What if she calls up the police to look for us?"

"We accuse her of getting us into prostitution."

"Why don't we clear the lockers now?"

"Caroline doesn't get the money, until the man gets you, so it's like Caroline receives the money a day after you go."

"What if I runaway from him?"

"Good idea, but it's impossible. So back to reality!" She snapped.

"Why is that impossible?"

"You'll understand soon."

"Wait explain that-"

I was interrupted by Caroline who walked in the room opening up my closet as Vanessa got up from the floor and sat next to me.

"Why did you not start packing yet Jess?" She continued "You have to go tomorrow." She started to take out my clothes from the closet.

"You are so cruel!" I murmured. She looked at me and continued to take out the clothes.

--

FIRST CHAPTER :D

Let me know how you find it. The entire story is planned so if you wanna read more five comments :D let me know if I'm too fast?