TONY x Reader

Warning: a bit of fluff in the end and an swear word!
Words: 817
___________

You were walking home after a long day at your work. You were working for the 'oh so famous' Tony Stark. Working with him was sometimes really hard. His personality is.. really unique.

Still he was the best boss you have ever had. You didn't really want to admit it but you have gained some feelings for him.

You opened the door of your flat and you stepped inside. To your surprise, the lights were on, and you were sure that you didn't leave them on. You decided to ignore it, sometimes your mornings can be quite busy when your boss always wanted you to come earlier than planned.

You placed your keys on your desk and you decided to watch some TV before finishing off the work you had to do at home. You started walking towards your kitchen, but you stopped midway when you heard coughing from the couch of your living room. You turned your head slightly to see your Boss, Tony Stark, watching TV on your couch. "Mr Stark? What are you doing here?" You asked and walked towards him. "Just checking on my favorite employee" he said cheekily and flashed his everyday smirk. "Oh Mr Stark you know Pepper doesn't live here" you said smiling. You knew something was happening between those two for a long time.

Tony got up from his seat and suddenly you were against a wall, with Tony lifting your chin up to look at him. "I am here to see you, Y/N" he said, his voice sounding a bit disappointed. "Mr Stark I do not understand" You stated as you stared into his eyes.

"Call me Tony" he whispered and by that he left your apartment quickly, leaving you alone staring at the door.

---

You woke up early as usual. Knowing that Tony would want you early again. You checked your phone for any messages.

Mr Stark: Hey Y/N! You can come to work what ever time you want (not before 10)

You stared at the message and you then glanced at the clock. It was 4 AM. "Finally I can sleep long!" You yawned and you continued your sleeping.

You then woke up again at 9 AM and you decided to take a shower. After that you ate your usual quick breakfast. You wanted to be at work at 10 AM so you left as soon as possible.

---

Soon you were at the Stark tower. You walked inside and showed your ID to Happy like you did every morning. "Mr Stark wants you in his office" Pepper said as she passed by you. You were nervous. You had no idea what Tony had planned for you.

"You're here Miss Y/N" Jarvis said and you stepped out of the elevator. You knocked on Tony's office door and you heard something fall. "Tony?" You called and you heard something fall again. "I'm coming in Tony!" You yell and then you open the door. You see an huge TV screen and candles and.. Just so much romantic stuff. Then you see Tony on the floor grunting. "Tony?" You raise your eyebrows as you look at Tony who's shirt is full of chocolate stains and you see chocolate muffins on the floor.

"What is.. All this?" You make hand gestures all around you and Tony gets up. He smirks to you and you can feel your cheeks get hotter. "He looks so.. great" You think and he gestures for you to sit down on the sofa. Its big and right in front of the huge TV screen.

Tony sits next to you, really close, and you shuffle away a bit. "Don't be afraid Y/N, I wont bite" he says and smirks at you again. "Tony what is all this?" You ask and he blushed a bit and his gaze drops down to his lap. "I have.. Had these feelings around you.. I just wanted to make you feel special and all of that romantic shit.." he mutters and you start blushing madly. "T-tony" you suddenly feel more relaxed around him but now you're embarrassed. "Tony I have had feelings around you too but I never said a thing because you're my boss and I wasn't sure and-" you are cut off by a pair of soft lips crashing into your own. His kiss is soft and its only romantic. You thought he would be just an playboy but now you think otherwise.

After the kiss Tony and you started watching romantic movies. You were next to each other tightly. Tony's hand was in your own and your heart felt warm. You had been waiting for this for an long time.

________________

A/N: Thanks for reading and I hope you liked it! You can leave suggestions for more oneshots. This is my first oneshot so its kinda crappy.