He Is Not That Scary After All...

Upon arriving at the Mansion, Masky put Toby down and supported him as if he was drunk. Before ringing the doorbell, Tim turned to the boy.

"Okay, so what's the story?"

"I was out for a walk and a bunch of Zalgo's troops found me, beat me up and ditched me in the middle of nowhere." Toby replied, looking upwards it attempt to remember his lines.

"Good." The masked proxy took a deep breath and gathered up the courage. "Alright, here goes..." he knocked on the door.

They could hear the footsteps hurrying towards the door.

'Oh please let it not be Master...'  Masky secretly prayed.

"You two! You are okay!" Hoodie let out a long sigh of relief.

"Hoods!" Tim exclaimed. 

"Guys! They are here!" Brian turned towards the rest of the bunch and stepped aside so the duo could come in.

Even though Masky was relieved not to see Slenderman opening that door, his anxiety was not completely out of the way. He was more than worried about Toby... Would he remember the story they made up? Hell, he even punched him a couple of times on the way home to make it more persuasive. 

"Ben... Contact Jane and Eyeless Jack to head back home. Inform them that both Tim and Toby have arrived in the Mansion safe and sound." A familiar deep voice echoed from the far back of the hallway.

'Here we go...'

"Toby, my child..." Slenderman's voice made the ticcing boy flinch. "Come..."

Toby and Masky glanced at each other. The masked proxy nodded for the other to go upstairs.

Letting him walk by himself, he noticed that the cramp was gone by now... If there was any in the first place that is...

Now standing outside Slenderman's office, Toby raised his hand and knocked on the door very warely.

"Come in child..." Slenderman ordered.

Toby stepped inside and closed the door behind him, slightly trembling, with his gaze on the ground.

Hearing the creak of the chair on the wooden floor, the boy flinched. Steps were closing in and he closed his eyes awaiting the enivitable. He could feel his Master's presence standing right in front of his own short figure, causing his breath to hitch.

Toby was a moment away from screaming when a large palm of a hand grabbed the back of his head while another one was pressed on his back, harshly pushing him forwards into a tight unexpected embrace.

"Never do that again. Am I clear?" Slenderman stated, his growly voice hiding a barely noticeable whimper.

Toby's eyes widened in surprise, his cheeks rosing their colour ever so slightly.

"Y-Yes, M-Master..."

The faceless man backed away and made his way back to his chair. He gestured for Toby to sit down on the chair opposite the desk, returning to his 'old serious self'.

"Well, child?" Slenderman asked as soon as the boy sat down. "What is it that happened exactly...?"

Toby gulped trying to remember the story he and Masky had made up on the way to the Mansion.

"You were out in the woods when a bunch of Zalgo's troops found you. They beat you up and ditched you somewhere. When you woke up, you had no idea where you were. I found you and brought you back. Alright? Remember the story!"

The young ticcing boy could hear Masky's voice playing in his head, in an echoey tone.

"U-Uh w-well... I-I-I was o-out in the w-woods..." Toby began.

"Yes...?" Slenderman asked, trying to get the youngster to speak up.

"T-Then I w-went out of the w-woods... U-Uh..."

"Yes? Yes?! Speak up boy! What happened!?" The faceless man replied impatient. The boy's ticcing syndrome wasn't helping at all at this point either.

"I w-went to a nearby beach! T-T-To think!" Toby exclaimed, unaware he wasn't following the instructions Masky gave him.

"To think? Is some sort of matter bothering you?" Slenderman was now worried.

"Y-Yes... I mean n-no! W-well not anymore at l-least. M-Masky h-helped me out w-with my p-problem." Toby shook his head and smiled.

"What kind of problem?" The man questioned curious.

"W-Well I was a bit c-c-confused about a c-couple of i-incidents... B-But it's o-okay n-now! M-Masky and I... W-We're okay now!" Toby said excited.

"So Masky found you at the beach? What were you doing there?"

"I had f-fallen asleep. S-Sorry M-Master..." The ticcing boy looked down at his fidgeting fingertips with a saddend look on his face.

"Uh... You are forgiven." said Slenderman, rubbing his temples. "But nevermind that... What is it that happened afterwards?"

"M-Masky and I did the n-nasty..." Toby normally blurted out.

"Did the what now?" the man asked confused, not quite catching the youngsters' form of expression.

"T-The... thing..." 

"Ah.... Oh. Eh..." Slenderman fake coughed. "I-I see... Well... A-Alright... You may go."

"Oh w-was that a-all?" Toby looked at the man buffled at how 'accepting' he was.

"Y-Yes... You are dismissed." the faceless man attempted once again to drive the boy away in order to avoid more awkward situations.

"S-S-So it's okay? Y-You a-approve!?" Ticcy shot up slamming his hands on Slender's desk in excitement.

"What you do in your personal life is none of my concern, boy... As long as you stay focused on the tasks given to you, that is. J-Just... get some privacy..." the man explained, internally blushing.

"So you a-a-approve!!" Toby yelled, a big goofy smile planted across his face.

"I... uh..."

"Thanks a b-bunch, y-you're the b-best M-Master!!!" The boy turned around and run outside the office slamming the door closed, happier than ever.

"Y-Yeah... Right..." Slenderman monologued alone in his office, still staring at the direction his proxy had just left. "So... That just happened." he sighed and got back to work.

Meanwhile, Toby ran upstairs where the hallway with the bedrooms were and stopped by Masky's door. He thought of knocking but then again... He never knocks anyway, so why bother now?

Opening the masked proxy's bedroom door, the ticcing boy walked into the dimly lit chamber. In the far back, just below the window lied Tim, being in nothing but his boxers.

His mouth was gaped open with a perfect line of saliva going down from his lip all the way down his cheek and onto the pillow. One arm was resting on his face right above his eyes, while the other was hanging down loosely from the side of the bed. 

The bed sheets were kicked away to the bottom of the bed, so Toby took notice on Masky's boxers being slightly below from were they actually should be.

"This will be fun..." he thought as he quietly began walking towards the half-naked boy with a grin on his face, careful not to wake him up. 

Not yet at least...