I Can't Wait Anymore

A few days have passed after the incident in the woods and Toby was going crazy. Seeing Masky acting all 'normal' was not really helping either. He wanted nothing more but to walk up to him and ask him a shit-tone of questions but... 

What if he repeated his actions? What if he kissed him again? That would be awkward. He wouldn't want that, would he? Would he!?

Torturing himself at his own thoughts, Toby started unwillingly becoming distant. Which is something everyone noticed.

Especially Masky.

One particular day Toby went missing. 

He thought it'd be better if he just took a long walk through the forest to think. Unfortunately, he totally lost track of time. He kept on walking and walking until he finally found himself at about 7 miles away from the woods.

Noticing a nearby beach he headed over to the shore and sat down on the golden sand, staring deeply at the beautiful sunset.

The ticcing boy just couldn't find himself able to forget about what had happened a couple of days ago, no matter how hard he tried. So, instead, he just lied down supinely, his arms behind his neck, and looked at the sky, letting out a melancholic sigh.

There was nobody there, so it was easy for him to slowly doze off to sleep, due to the peaceful silence.

No one knows how many hours had passed, when a sudden yell of the stuttering boy's name woke the male up from his slumber.

"Toby!!! You ticcing fucker!! What the hell are you doing!?" 

Toby's eyes snapped wide open, as he sat up, a couple sand grains falling off his messy hair.

"E-Eh...? W-What?" the young boy turned around to see Masky running like there was no tomorrow towards him.

"D-Don't... 'what'... me..." the masked proxy said while panting.

"W-What a-are you doing h-here?" Toby yawned.

"What am I doing here!? Do you have any idea what time it is!?? Where have you been!?" Tim stomped his foot on the sand as he kept on screaming in Toby's face.

"I-I-I n-needed some a-alone time..." the other lowered his gaze, recalling the reason he was there in the first place. "... W-What t-time is it?"

"It's 10:30 you shit!! You've been out since 7:00 this morning!! Do have ANY idea how long that is!?? Everyone got so worried!! We've been searching everywhere for y-"

"A-And you?" Ticci interrupted.

"...Me?" the other asked confused.

"Y-Yes you... W-Where you w-worried too? L-Like the o-others?" he curled up.

"What kind of question is that!? Of course I was!! Are you retarded!?? I can't tell what's going on in your head anymore!! You're confusing me!" Masky yelled, more frustrated than ever before.

"OH I-I AM THE O-ONE C-C-CONFUSING Y-YOU!?" Toby jumped up straight into Tim's face, startling him.

Well, that was a first... Toby wasn't really the kind of person to yell at someone's face...

"Y-You... Y-Y-You a-are the o-o-one w-who is a-a-always m-mad at m-me, s-s-sc-screaming at m-me f-for n-no r-r-reason and t-then y-you g-go a-and k-k-kiss m-me o-out o-of n-n-nowhere a-a-and..." the ticcing boy's stuttering was running out of control "a-and I-I-I am the o-one c-c-c-confusing y-you!?" Toby was now sobbing

"I... I'm sorry..." Masky turned away "Y-You're right... It won't... happen again..." he stated while rubbing the back of his head awkwardly.

"N-NO!!" Ticci leaned forwards, grasping on Tim's shirt and pulling him in closer.

"W-What...?" Tim tensed up.

"I... I-I w-want... it to h-happen a-again..." he whispered.

"I don't underst-"

Toby brushed his mouth cover against the lips of Tim's mask, interrupting him, yet again.

Masky, saying nothing on the matter, brought his hand up and pulled the boy's cover down, revealing his parted lips. Repeating the actions he had taken back in the forest, he took off his mask while also pushing the teen's goggles back on the top of his head.

"H-H-Hey... M-Mas-"

Tim hushed Toby by brushing his thumb against the ticcing boy's lips as he caressed his cheek in the meanwhile. The no-longer-masked proxy dropped his mask and slid his other hand down the other male's back, pulling him closer and making their chests come in contact.

Toby gasped, leaving himself wide open for Masky's tongue to snake itself into his mouth.

"Mmmph~" the stuttering teen moaned and kissed back, while wrapping his arms around the other's neck.

Letting their tongues dance for a while, the two teens enjoyed themselves as they both began slowly kneeling down on the sand.

"M-Masky w-wait..." Toby was the first to pull away, gently pushing his partner back.

"I can't wait anymore..." Masky not wasting a single second, attacked the boy's neck and searched for his sweet spot.

"N-No... What if s-someone s-sees us?" Ticci pushed the other away again in refusal.

"No one is going to take a walk on the beach at this hour, dumbohead..." the older male groaned in indignation.

"T-There a-are some weird l-love b-birds who e-enjoy walki-"

"Like us...?" Masky purred into the other's ear, making the boy chuckle.

"S-Seriously though... W-What i-if they s-see?"

"Then let them see..." Tim bit his lip and pinned Toby down on the moonlit sand.