2 ~ Entering the Maze (P2)

You walk with him still in shock that, Newt, just admitted he likes you.

Newt sits down on one of the logs and pats the empty space beside him asking you to sit down next to him and you do so.

"So, what were you guys doing back there?" Minho asks us, wiggling his eyebrows.

Newt licked his lip, a habit that he does that you recently noticed, "We we're just- I was just asking-" he stuttered.

And you cut him off, "He was just asking if I remembered my name."

"And?" Alby encouraging you to continue eager to find out if you remember your name.

Y/N. Wicked is good. (A/N: Lol 😂 Btw, Y/N means Your Name if you didn't know yet.)

You open your mouth but nothing comes out, "She just arrived, give her some time." Newt concluded. (A/N: I have no idea what that word actually means but I thought it would be the perfect word to place. xD)

"Yah, guys. Give her some time." Minho mimicked.

Alby rolled his eyes and continued roasting his marshmallow, "Why not we play some Truth or Dare?" Gally suggested breaking off the tension in the air.

We all agreed except for Newt, you don't know why he doesn't want to play. I mean like, its just Truth or Dare after all. What's the harm? (Everything.)

"Come on, Newt. Don't be such a shuckhead." Minho urged Newt who was crossing his arms with his usual frown. "Aww, Newt's scared of a game." Minho teased.

"No, I'm not." Newt retorted.

"Please? For me?" You asked simply jutting out a your bottom lip and he bit his lip trying to resist, "Please?" He sighed and agreed defeatedly.

Pleased you go ask Gally to fetch a bottle for the game.

The others cheered that Newt finally agreed then Gally came back with a bottle and spun it on the ground.

It slowly stopped and landed on Newt, "Just great." He muttered.

Minho smirked mischievously, "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." Newt answered not daring to pick dare. (I made a pun right there xD)

Minho groaned, "You're no fun."

Gally flicked Minho's forehead, "Knock it off, you little shank."

"Alright, would you rather kiss little Greenie here?" Alby motioned at you, "Or.." Alby trailed off looking around for suggestions.

"Or lick Minho's armpit." Chuck suggested.

Newt scrunched his face up at that, "Gross." He said disgusted.

"So you'd rather kiss her then?" Winston grinned.

"I-I.." He stammered blushing and looked back and forth from them to you.

Alby tapped his imaginary watch on his wrist, "Times running and if you don't answer by the time limit is done you'll have to do a dare."

Newt looked around nervously everywhere but you while biting his lip frantically, "I pick-"

"Times up!" Alby cut him off. "Who wants to-"

"I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with her inside the supply shack." Minho grinned.

Newt groaned, "Damn it, let's go." He said and grabbed your arm and brought you towards the shack the others trailing behind just in case we run off into the Deadheads forest but Newt opened it anyway, "Ladies first." He said with a hint of a smile on his face.

You step into the shack followed by Newt and then you saw a glimpse of Gally's hair behind the shack door and heard it close and that moment you and Newt are completely enveloped in darkness.

"Well, this is awkward." You say to where you thought Newt was.

"I guess it is." You heard him say huskily from behind then you feel his warmth spreading throughout your body as he slowly crept to you from behind, "I guess you could say that I've been waiting for the perfect moment to do this." He said to you twisting you around to face him forcing you to look up at his brown eyes then he dipped down to meet your lips.

You gasp when you feel his cold hand snake up your shirt against your warm back and accidentally bite his lip making him growl a little, "Sorry." You mutter.

(Let's just say, that was very awkward to write so I'm going to end it here.)

"Don't talk," he pulled away and shushed me, "this is going to be the best seven minutes of your life." He said and bent down to kiss you again.

#

Awkward.

Well, I think I'm pretty thankful that I didn't have to write Newt licking Minho's armpit. Eww. >:p

Anyways, see ya next imagine~!

- Chelsea