Chapter 6

Teresa's POV

For my first day, I decided to walk and find my classes. I was looking down at my paper that shows where things are when I accidentally bumped into someone. I looked up and it was a handsome young man who looked about 19. He was brownskin low fade and brown eyes.

"Oh, sorry." I blushed as I looked back down at my paper.

"Aye it's fine lil mama." He smirked looking down at me. He then reached out his hand to greet me. "Leo." he spoke smiling, showing all his white teeth.

"Teresa" I said extending my hand to shake his but was rudely interrupted by some girl walking up and moving Leo's hand to break the greeting .

"I'm Shonda, it was nice meeting you. Let's go Le. Now!" She demanded him then walked off grabbing his hand too.

See, normally I'd snap and cuss a bitch out and/or beat her ass for being rude. But let me not fuck up my day. I'll see her around. I then smirked and continued my journey to my first class today.

Later that week..

It was a friday night I was studying. Then Vince called and we talked for a couple hours. I miss him so much its crazy. I'm happy things were going great for him though. After we got off the phone I read my clock it was 9:30. I was tired so I put my things away climbed in my bed then fell asleep.

Vince's POV

Things were going good down here. I really miss my girl, she's my world. This first week has been cool. I met a few people and I've been memorizing where my classes are located. The only thing eerie is my math class. This girl that sits on the other end all the time won't stop staring at me. She was alright. Lightskin, thick pink lips, and long hair. But shes not my baby Resa. Man I miss my girl. I'm so clingy when it comes to her. And I miss being under her whenever I want. and whispering in her ear how much I love her. That girl is honestly my first love and nobody could ever take her place. "Damn, this is gonna be one long semester" I thought to myself as I layed there. I guess Ill finish studying for the rest of the night till I fall asleep.

A few months later..

Its been about a month since I've been in school. Football practice was challenging. But that girl, she's a cheer leader and her name is Jade. She's always staring at me with lust in her eyes. And I hated it. I've always hated when females do that. I don't care how fine you are. Show a little respect for yourself damn. But my classes weren't hard as long as I studied. And that's what I've been doing.

It was a Saturday night and I was sitting in my dorm room chillin until somebody knocked on my room door.

"Ayyee, wassup kid" I said as I answered my door to see Jamel one of my homies from the football team on the other side.

"Wassup fam, what you doin tonight?" He said dapping me up then sittin on my chair in my room.

"Not shit, prolly boutta fuck with this Xbox online to be honest. Why wassup nigga?" I asked cutting on my Xbox.

"Shidd, its a frat party tonight , I was wondering if you wanna slide with me." He asked me.

"Man, I don't even know. I gotta make sure its good with my girl on some real shit tho" I responded while rubbing my head.

"Aight fam I respect that, bang my line in the next 30 minutes and let me know wassup. Party starts at 10." He stated while dapping me up.

"Aight kid." I grabbed my phone and called Teresa.

After getting off the phone with her she told me it was cool just call her afterwards. So that's what ima do. I called up Jamel and he told me to be ready in 10 minutes and meet him by the library so I through on some true religion jeans a white t-shirt and Legend Blue Jordans, Teresa loved these. So I bought her a pair when they came out too. I put on my sterling silver rope and my sterling silver watch. And locked my dorm and left.

Teresa's POV

Vince called and asked if it was cool if he went to this frat party in which its okay with me, I trust him. Me and my girls were just kickin it tonight.

"Yall trynna go get something to eat ?" Jessica asked .

"Yeah where you trynna go ?" I asked .

"Hell lets go to wingstop" Jessica stated while getting up and grabbing her keys.
We were all walking out the door when I remembered I left my money in my room.

"Y'all go ahead , I'll meet y'all at the car , I left my purse . " I walked back to the dorm and grabbed my wallet, then walked out and locked the door. I walked to the elevator and waited , it opened and I walked in and as soon as the doors started to shut I heard a deep voice yell, "hold the elevator." I stopped the elevator and in walked a familiar face, Leo. "Sorry about that ." I spoke with a gentle smile. "It's fine , thanks tho." As the elevator closed there was somewhat of an awkward silence. "Sorry about my girlfriend being rude when we first met , she has somewhat of a jealous streak. " he stated with a sad face. " oh it's fine, I get a little jealous too when I see another girl talking to my boyfriend. " I smiled hard , thinking of my baby. The elevator opened and we walked off and out the exit. "Well i guess I'll see you around then." He said. "Yeah, see you around." We walked in opposite directions. And I got into the car with my girls and we drove off.

Vince's POV

The party was lit , the music was bumping and me and my guys was jiggin. I needed this, I was somewhat stressed about school so letting loose a little and having fun definitely helped.

A twerk song came on and I went and chilled in the corner while my niggas got twerked on. Man I remember those days as a teenager. But I've grown out of all of that since I've been with Teresa. A slow song came on and everybody was freak dancing and practically fucking each other with clothes on, then out the corner of my eye I see somebody walking towards me. It was that Jade girl. "Hey handsome , wanna dance ." She licked her lips and tried to turn around and grind on me. I used the palm of my hand and gently shoved her away and said "naah I'm good , my girl wouldn't like that." She rolled her eyes at the words that I spoke , "but she doesn't have to know." She started to walk towards me again. "Naah, but I'll know . So move around." I walked away because she was honestly starting to piss me off, don't disrespect my girl like that. Skank ass. I went and found my homies and told them I was heading back to the dorm. I left the party and went to my dorm to sleep.