10: Kitty hug

I break the kiss and look into his eye's sadly.

"Adam, remember you asked me if I was gay?" He nods.

"I-I said yes but I didn't know what I felt when you asked me that"

"What do you mean? Are you straight?" He looks sadly. Omg those puppy eye's.

"Not anymore" I smirk. "Adam you made me gay"

"Oh god, I'm sorry Tommy I didn't want t-" I cut him off by kissing his lips.

"It's okay babe" I whisper between the kisses. He rolls on top of me while he keeps biting my bottom lip. So handsome. He breaks it and smiles, looking into my eye's.

"Got plans for today?" He asked.

"Let's go shopping and watch a movie after" I smirk looking into his cute eye's.

"Okay then, but I need to do my hair first" He smiled and get upstairs. I looked in the mirror, I'm so happy I met Adam. Later he came back and I was looking out of a window. He hugs me from behind.

"Let's go pretty kitty"
He whispered and I smiled. I love that nickname it's so cute. I followed him and get inside his car. We arrived the mall and buy a lot of good stuff. Yum, I wanna eat this now. We paid for it and get back home.
I put all the food on the table, grab a lot of pillow's and some blanket's and throw it on the couch. I do that a lot I know, but I don't wanna freeze dead. I walked back and see Adam in his kitchen looking for something.

"What do you need babe?" He shocked a bit, that's so cute he didn't hear me. He turn around and grab my waist throw me on his shoulder.

"Adam what the hell are you doing?! Put me down!!!" I giggle and he let me fall on the couch and smiled evilly.

"Bad kitty, no begging" He said looking seriously but giggles after and I giggle with him.

"Tommy" He sighs and goes sit next to me. I start blushing hard. "Do you want to be my boyfriend?" ... I died...

"Adam....of course I want to be yours" I smiled and hug him.

"I love you Tommy"

"I love you too Adam"

(Hi all :3 this is the end from part 1 of 'Beautiful and Broken', There is going to be a part 2 I hope you enjoyed reading and thank you xx)