Vampire academy

(Riki's eyes)

" they what" I yelled

" sir we can't do anything about it" said one of the vampire scouts " the were at the beach and our warriors fond them swimming. He then said mate and she accepted".

" I don't care go after them and bring her here" I yelled again " if I can't have her no one can".

" yes sir" yelled the vampire scouts.

We got syringes and silver bullets.

" scouts we need to find her" said the scout leader " we have to go on werewolf property so don't get scared".

...............
( Emily's eyes)

" alright we might want to go back to the pack house" I said to Arron.

" we don't tell the pack because zach would try to kill you and Trey would say some smart crap" arron said.

" wouldn't my brothers suspect something is up. they can read my mind you know" I said.

We were at the opening of the woods.

" do you smell that" Arron said putting his arm in front of me.

" it's probably a dead animal or" I said sniffing the air " a vampire".

" your right " said a voice.

" show your face so I can kill you" Arron yelled.

A figure walked out of the darkness and he had more behind him.

" lights out" he said pointing the gun at me.

" nope" I said " go".

I grabbed Arron's hand and we used our super speed and ran to the pack house.

They kept following us and when we got to the pack house we stopped and they were there.

" think you can get rid of us were vampire scouts the top warriors of vampire academy" he yelled proudly.

" well can you beat a hybrid" I yelled back.

" maybe but all we need is for you to come with me" he said " that's all you have to do".

" yeah right" I yelled as I shifted.

" what are you doing" Arron said.

I signaled him to help me and he shifted to.

We ran after them and killed five of them.

We shifted back and turned into vampire.

" wait Arron's one" the scout yelled.

" you bet" Arron yelled snapping a scouts neck.

" shoot now " he yelled to the group.

" their all dead " I yelled.

He and one more were the only ones alive.

" uh them dim whits" he yelled.