Ch2: My First Nightmare

~ Thank you for reading chapter 1, heres chapter 2~

I walked up the stairs and looked for my class. 2B, 2C, 2D.... Finally I came across my class.. 2K..

I walked in an instantly everyone looked at me, like I was some sort of phantom.

"Oh. Yes. Miss. Come right in. I was just about to introduce you." The teacher gave me a friendly smile and directed me to the front.

"Attention everyone. We have a new student starting today." She turned to me and smiled, "please introduce yourself."

I gave her a slight smile back, and turned towards the class. They were all staring at me, then I remembered.
"Oh. Right. Umm. Hi. I'm Kailee" I bowed and looked back at the teacher.

"Go take a seat...umm...next to Taehyung over there by the window" she said pointing over toward the right side of the room.

I turned back towards the class and looked towards where she pointed.
I noticed he was the same guy from earlier, 'V' or something like that.

I rolled my eyes and made my way to the desk, I noticed that he was leaning against the window and had his legs resting on my chair.

I really didn't want trouble on the first day.. I smiled politely.. "Excuse me, could you please move your legs?"

He opened his eyes and shut them again, "I don't want to" he said as he put a lollipop in his mouth and began sucking on it.

I sighed.. It he didn't wanna move, I'll make him.
"Alright then.." I said and I dragged the chair out and his legs hit the floor.

"Hey!" He opened his eyes and sat up, looking at me.
I smiled at looked him in the eye,
"You didn't wanna move, So I simply removed the chair from underneath your legs"

I grabbed out my Book and pencil case and began jotting down notes when suddenly a pen hit the floor, I checked to see if it was mine but it wasn't. Then I noticed Taehyung bend down beside me to grab a pen, whilst down there he was looking at my legs.

I cleared my throat and tapped on his back, suddenly he jumped and hit his head on the desk. I couldn't help but laugh in this situation.

He sat up rubbing his head and chucked his pen on his desk. Then looked at me with a death stare,
"That hurt" He said.

I stopped laughing and smiled,
"Well it was your own fault you hit your head.."
I held back my laughter because I didn't wanna distract the class.
He looked at me up and down once then sighed.
"Why would it be my fault?" He asked while spinning his pen.
"Because you were looking at my legs..if you just grabbed the pen at sat back up I wouldn't have had to tap you" I rolled my eyes and smiled and looked back to the front of the class.

I already missed some of the lesson distracted by him. So I quickly looked over at a girls work and copied what notes she had. I noticed Taehyung look out the window embarrassed. Good. It worked.. Now...back to my notes..

>>>>>

10 minutes later the bell went and we were dismissed to lunch. I ignored the other people as I left the room and I went to the cafeteria. Dad gave me $20 but I was barely hungry.

So I ended up just buying a packet of cookies and a vanilla milk. I didn't wanna sit in amongst the rest of the school so I made my way out to the park bench I sat at in the morning.
I drank my milk and ate some of the cookie then decided to lay down since the bench was in a garden pretty far from the rest of the students.