IM TOXIC...

(No one's POV)
*flatline*
"Doctor is ... Is she gone?" The nurse asked "sadly yes" the doctor said they all closed their eyes and gave their moments of silence until they heard a gasp they all opened their eyes realizing Brianna was breathing....

They immediately put her to sleep so they wouldn't let her see the procedure...

(Randy's POV)
I sat in the corner with my knees up against my chest after I told Brianna's family they came immediately Nicole's was furious with me I can see it in her eyes and the tension between us across the waiting room suddenly I felt some patting my back I looked up..

Seeing john hold a cup of water  for me but I nodded no "cmon man you have ate anything at least drink this" he said but I couldn't I was still scared still afraid that I..I.. Might loose Brianna ...

I grabbed the cup and took tiny sips "where's Bryan?" I asked him I know it was odd for me to say but he is currently dating her "he's at a live event" he said "why he..he should be here" I said "no one told him he has enough on his plate" he said...

Suddenly the doctor came "are you guys the family of Brianna Monique Gracia colace?" The doctor asked we all stood up and met the doctors eyes...

"Yes ..yes we are" Nicole said "so how is she doc?" Nicole asked "she was dead--" that's when nicole cut him off with her sobs "wait I wasn't finish but she's currently alive she was only dead for a few seconds but came back to life it was a miracle" he said...

That's when nicole and her mother hugged each other with tears coming out "is..is she awake?" I asked "um no she's resting"he said "what room is she in?"I asked "dont bother telling him doc he doesn't need to know"Nicole said...

"Nicole.." John said "no he doesn't john I could of lost my twin you put her through so much pain you know that sadly no you were with that crack head" she said I stood silent "HAVEN'T YOU CAUSED HER ENOUGH PAIN RANDY!?!? I MEAN LOOK WHAT YOU PUT HER IN!?!? IN A FUXKING HOSPITAL BED!!!"nicole shouted...

John took out so she can get some air I fell to my knees sobbing burying my face Kathy came and comfort me ...

I got up and left crying I wanted to think I can't be here ..

*few hours later*
I was at this balcony staring out into the moon suddenly I gotten a text from john telling me where Brianna room number is and he told me that they left ...

I got up and went to her room I saw her staring out into the window I knocked and suddenly she turned to me meeting my eyes she gave me a weak smile "may I come in" I asked she nodded "how come your not talking babe?" I asked she wrote it down saying they gave some type of medicine to make her entire body to rest and numb....

I sat across from her holding her hand "brie I'm...I'm..I'm sorry for what I put you through i..I.. Never meant to" I said tearing up brie started to tear up as well..

"I decided that we need to break up" I said she nodded no immediately we a few tears...

"I'm toxic Brianna look where I put you in I'm sorry I think this is what best for you for..for us" I said she nodded no again I got up and kissed her forehead she held a tight grip on my arm "Brianna let go..." I said softly...

She refused "Brianna please let go" I said she refused I used all my strength to remove her hand I turned my back and started to walk away from her "randy!!" She said in a low faintly voice I ignored her just as I made it to the door I turned to look at her one more time...

"Please dont go" she mouthed ...

"I love you" I said and walked away...

That was the last time I saw Brianna Monique Gracia colace...

_________________________________________

SEQUEL COMING SOON SOMEWHERE THROUGH OUT THE YEAR HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED MY FIRST BRANDY BOOK....

COMMENT AND VOTE :)