SPENDING TIME WITH HER❤❤

(Brie's POV)
Since I was still in Randy's home town I didn't want alanna to be afraid of me or me trying to replace her mother so I thought of something I was in bed with randy playing with his chest...

"Umm Randy" I said "yeah" he said "since the talk we had yesterday about us raising alanna I um was thinking I should spend time with her you know me and her" I said he stood silent suddenly he kissed my forehead trailing down to my lips "I never loved you more that's a great idea" he said...

"This is a big step towards our relationship that I'm willing to take" I said "thank you" he said I just smile we got out of bed and went to the kitchen where we saw Randy's parents and alanna there eating breakfast...

"Daddy" alanna said as she got off her chair hugging him "good morning princess" he said after hugging Randy she hugged me...

"Good morning you two" Randy's father said "good morning" we said as we were eating breakfast randy brought up the Idea about me spending time with alanna "alanna do you wanna do something fun today?" Randy asked her directly "yeah yeah" she said excitingly.....

"Well your gonna have a lot of fun with brie" he said as he pointed at me alanna looked at me she kinda looked sad she thought she was gonna spend time with her father...

"What's wrong baby?" He asked her "I wanted to spend time with you daddy" she said it kinda broke my heart a little "um excuse me I'm gonna go make a phone call to my mother " I lied I excused myself....

As I went to the guest bedroom Randy followed "brie.. I'm..I'm sorry" he said "its ok Randy maybe I'm not the mother material after all" I said "no dont say that" he said ...

I sat in bed looking down ..

(Alanna's POV)
When daddy said if I wanted to have fun I was excited I was gonna spend time with daddy until he pointed at the pretty lady brie I was sad , the pretty lady looked sad and left daddy followed...

Seconds later I followed I peeked "I..I just wanted alanna not to be afraid of me randy " the pretty lady said "brie I know I know" daddy said the pretty lady isn't scary ...

"Randy maybe this was too soon alanna doesn't want to spend time with me she wants you her father " the pretty lady said "I'll just tell her to go " he said "randy please dont force her she made her decision " the pretty lady said the pretty lady was sad and daddy was sad I had to make daddy happy..

"Daddy, daddy I changed my mind I wanna go have fun with brie" I said jumping up and down that made daddy smile...

(Brie's POV)
When I heard alanna say she wanted to spend time with me it made me smile big ...

***
Me and alanna were in the car "you got your seat belt on sweetie?" I asked her she nodded yes "have fun girls" randy said as he waved goodbye and we drove off..

(Randy's POV)
This was a start of having a family just as I went inside both my parents gave me a concerned look "what?" I asked "we just got a call from Samantha" they said ...

(Bries POV)
We went to the fair she was happy and excited we went on alot of rides we after all the rides "did you have fun today sweetie" I said "yes it was fun thank you for getting me the big stuff panda" she said hugging it ...

After we ate we were about to leave until "brie can we go to the ferris wheel please" she said giving me a pouty face "of course " I said giving her a smile...

As we went to the ferris wheel she held me tight I'm guessing she was scared of heights I held her tight "dont worry I got you" I said softly moments after she fell asleep I carried her to the car ...

It was a silent drive as we arrived home Randy came out I carried alanna to him "shh shes asleep" I whispered he smiled at me we went inside we put her asleep ....

And we went back to the guest bed room he held me by the waist "your truly amazing you know that " he said as he passionately kissed me...

"Im glad to be here I want to raise her randy" I said that's when I saw Randy's face change he let me go and sat on the bed "what's wrong?" I asked ....

"Alanna's mother Samantha wants full custody of her" he said suddenly...

------------------------------------------------------------
*GASP* WILL AN OLD FLAME TAKE HER DAUGHTER BACK???!?!

COMMENT AND VOTE :)