AFTER MIDNIGHT❤

(Brianna's POV)
We were in Randy's hometown for raw I was still sore from all that sex he gave me that I was craving for like that man is a goddess when it comes to sex...

I was with Bryan things with him its becoming silent and awkward like I don't have that spark with him he's always injured all the time and every time we have no work something comes up ....

Even holding hands with him wasn't right I guess you can say I was uneasy ..WAIT DOES THAT MEAN IM FALLING FOR RANDY!!!!!!!!...

I was thinking a lot that we made it to the arena "Brie...BRIE!!"Bryan raised his voice...

I was back to reality "yes?" I asked "we are here babe" he said even when he says that I get chills we got out of the car after we grabbed our luggage he instantly grabbed my hand I flinch ....

After we made it inside he gave me a quick peck on the lips but I felt nothing am I slowly loosing feelings for Bryan????

I made it to the divas locker room setting my stuff I went towards the rest of the girls until Nicole pointed out something shocking "woah brie control Bryan" she said...

What do you mean?" I asked "you got a hickie " she said pointing it out I looked through the door mirror and she was right shit randy wasn't thinking shit shit shit!!!...

"I'll be back" I said after i closed the door I found Randy in the catering talking to john and randy "um hey can I talk to you real quick?" I asked "yeah sure" he said we went out side where no one could see us ....

"Randy you need to control yourself" I said "what do you mean?" He asked I lifted up my hair showing him the hickie he gave me he grabbed me by the waist and kissed the hickie making moan...

"I'm sorry I should really control myself" he spoke softly he gave me a quick peck on the lips now that was something "are you going with Bryan to the next town??" He asked...

"No he's going to a wwe live in Europe tomorrow" I said "ok then wear something nice tonight after the show" he said "why?" I asked "shh that's for me to keep " he said as he smirked...

*hours later after raw*
"Woah where are you going?" Nicole asked shit make up a lie "um Bryan is taking me out before he leaves" I said "oh well have fun don't stay up too late" she said "I won't" I said after I left randy Waited for me in the lobby ...

His eyes widen as he saw me I walked past him he followed we went into the garage that's where he pinned me up against the walk and began to kiss me his fingers began to run to my thighs ...

"You look gorgeous" he spoke "you said to look nice right ?" I asked "just kiss me you fool" he said that's when I pressed my lips against his ...

After that heated moment we left to this nice restaurant where no one would recognize us ..

"So how was your day?" He asked "ok I mean its been stressful" I said "I feel you" he responded as we kept talking our food arrived I feel like we are getting closer by talking about our families I liked it...

After eating we inside his rental car and drove but not to the hotel , it was strange I ignored and used my phone as I was caught off guard I realized we were on top of a cliff "wow its beautiful out here" I said...

"It sure is but you know what else is beautiful?" He said "what is?" I asked he came closer to me and kissed me long and hard "you" he softly spoke ...

Suddenly he kissed me I heard something unzipped as he still kissed he placed a condom on "get on my lap" he said breathing heavily and I did ....

"Ahhh r..rrandy" I moaned he made flinched a few times but I enjoyed it my arms were around his neck as his face were in between my boobs sucking,licking, And biting them as he pressed his d*ck inside me making me scream...

He softly he bit my lip making me breathe heavily I began to untie his tie and unbutton his dress shirt as I did I began to reveal his chest I began to kiss and bite it...

As he began to go faster I flinched a lot making me honk the car and making my v@gina extremely wet..

After having it rough inside the car I finally got off his lap he took off his condom and began to stroke his d*ck I couldn't help but job he began to groan and moan...

But Randy did the unthinkable he.. he removed my hand and shoved my head into his d**k I never tried spunk before it wasn't good but it wasn't bad either I began to swallow hard "fuck..FUXKKKK!"He moaned ...

I finally got it out of my mouth my cheeks were bright red...

He started the car and we drove off..

-------------------------------------------------------------

WOAH THAT WAS UNEXPECTED NOW WAS IT...

COMMENT AND VOTE