"Who also happens to have powers that would probably kill us all." Jessie muttered.

"Yes, but I don't think you understood what I was trying to say."

"And what were you trying to say, exactly?"

Eman sighed, shaking his head. "That she is just a child throwing a hissy fit. It'll fizzle out." He gave her a one arm hug, kissing her hair.

"It hasn't fizzled out yet... what captive number am I?"

Somewhere in the low hundreds..."

"EMAN! She's gonna kill me!" Jessie screeched. Thinking about getting killed always made Jessie feel upset.

"Pfft, no she won't. I have a good feeling about this time." He smiled at her and unwrapped his arm, heading outside. "136th is the charm." He muttered walking off.

"EMAN!"

"I'm kidding I'm kidding!" He laughed, hands raised in mock surrender, before grinning impishly and speeding off. 

"Stupid vampire." Jessie growled, going out to follow him at a much, much slower pace.

****************************************************************

By the time Jessie arrived at the house, everyone else was there. She walked over to Eman, but decided not to ask about their converstaion anymore. She watched Lenny, John, Paulie and Holly in the middle of a heated discussion, but had unfortunately only heard the end of it.

Holly chuckled something at Johns head, making everyone laugh except for him. He got up, fuming. 

"See! This is why we don't have nice things!" He cried, grabbing a whole, raw fish and a spoon and walked off. 

Holly watched him leave. "Fish?" Was all she said.

"He gets cravings." Len said also annoyed.

"where did it come from?"

"He keeps them in his shirt when he's in a bad mood." 

"Oh..." Holly lost interest and turned away.

Sofia came over to stand by Eman and Jessie. 

"What was the argument about?" Jessie asked.

"No one actually knows.... And we were all here when it started." Eman said and Sofia nodded in comfirmation, looking very baffled. 

"Thats my brother for ya." Len strolled over, resting his arm on Sofia's head.

"He was bad enough when he was human." Eman nodded, shaking his head pityingly.

"Who knew it could get worst." 

"A darned shame." 

"The darndest."

The conversation idled, no one speaking for a few moments. Jessie, feeling awkward, turned to see Holly and Paulie kissing.

"You guys!" Jessie squealed, half laughing half squeaking.

Holly and Paulie sprang apart, both looking flustered and embarrassed at the commotion.

"Awww. Isn't that adorable." Len cooed, and Eman made kissy sounds at them.

"I was bored." Holly glared defiantly, stalking out the room.

"She's so embarrased!" Sofia laughed, and Jessie put her hands over her mouth, awwing at them and giggling.

"They're so cute!" Jessie giggled again.

"Yes yes we get it. Jeez, is this seriously what you behave like?" Len sighed, rolling his eyes.

"I love how grumpy you get. You have such weird mood swings." Jessie said, amused more than offended.

"Stop." Len said.

"What did I do now?"

"You're talking. It's annoying."

"Eman! Tell him to stop!" 

"But... he told you to stop first." Eman said sheepishly, trying a cute smile when Jessie glared at him.

***********************************************

Paulie and Holly were in an intense game of tongue and mouth, when Holly's stomach growled. Loudly.

"Err... Holly I think you might be hungry." Paulie said, smiling.

"Hmm.. you wouldn't think so, would you?" She almost smiled.

"I'll order a pizza. I know the delivery guy."

"And?"

"And what?"

"Why do I care if you know him or not?" Holly flopped back onto the bed, rubbing her hungry tummy.

"I... I don't know. I'll go call him."

"And hurry!"

"Sometimes I think you forget who the captive is around here."

"Pshht. I'll never forget, you pay for everything." She smiled up at him, an extremely unattractive laugh coming out of her, making Paulie take a step back.

"Yeah.." He laughed, looking at her strangely before dialling for the pizza man.

***********Sometime Later when the Pizza man arrives.*****************

"Paulie its here!" Holly said, rushing past him to claim the circular food. 

"Calm down, he's not going anywhere." He sighed and rolled his eyes at her. 

Holly opened the door.

"Two large pizzas with.... Holly?" The Pizza man gasped, almost gropping his pizzas.

"NO!" Holly gasped, grabbing the food from him.

"Holly, you know the pizza man?" Paulie asked, confused.

"Thats no pizza man... Thats JOSH! Joshua Edley, my ex." Holly exclaimed, backing away while opening the pizza, proceeding to stuff her face.

"HOLLY! Where have you been! You're parents are worried sick! I have to call the police." Poor Josh got no further, as Paulie punched him in the jaw, knocking him out and draggin him inside.

"Paulie! You punched my boyfriend!"

"I thought you said ex!" Paulie freaked, not handling the situation well.

"Same difference! Oh my gosh what do we do!"

"I don't know!"

"You're the mucho werewolf!"

"He's your boyfriend!"

"EX!"

"Same difference!" THey stopped abruptly, no longer yelling. Paulie and Holly looked at each other, seeming to make up their minds together.

"We tell no one." Holly said.

"Agreed." They hauled him off to their castle, making sure no one saw.