Pussy like a oven, too hot to put my tongue in

All I had to do is rub it, the genie out the bottle

Pussy so wet, I'mma need goggles

She tell me that's it's mine, I tell her stop lying

Mine and who else? She say worry 'bout yourself

Lil Tune

[Hook: Nicki Minaj]

I know you want it, boy

I see you tryin'

Just keep on pushin'

I'm a let you slide in

Just close your eyes and

This horizon

It's ready, come get you some

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

By the time the song was done I was 5 minutes away from Kesha's house. I turned my radio off cause I didn't want to hear the next song. To be honest I was heartless. Never had love for some one because I thought love would hurt again. I love nothing except for my money. My money was the only thing I cared about. It was only me who was there to pay my bills. I never trusted no one and I never depended on no one. I did everything on my own from the day I ran away. My house was already bought the day I turned 18 all I had to do was work more at the strip club and I bought my car. All them thoughts was running through my mind until I picked up Kesha.

"Hey ma wassup"

"Ain't nothing, ready to go shopping" she said while kissing me

"How much you made last night?"

"Girl I got $300 in tips"

"That's good girl, Joey still tripping bout you working there?"

"Yeah but if we broke up I need to have money of my own I can't be depending on him all the damn time"

"That's true, I don't depend on nobody for shit, after I ran away I did everything on my own thought I wouldn't make it but stripping from 16 man I got far"

"Yeah I know"

This rest of the ride was silence. We reached to the mall and it was pack as always. I parked and we went in forever 21. We was in there for about 15 minutes and went in Victoria Secret. I loved me my Victoria secret perfume and sets. We spent 4 hours in the mall when we were about to leave this nigga stopped me. He was fine to the point if he touched me I knew I was gone melt.

"Sup lil shawty?"

"Can I help your thirsty ass?"

"Day'Ja that's Prince the biggest thug of thugs" Kesha said to me so excited

"Soo miss Day'Ja you don't know me?"

"Nigga if I knew you I would not be treating you so"

"Ma all I wanted to say was that I liked your swag and I ain't thirsty I just got my eyes on a beautiful lil thing."

"Thanks and thanks but I have to go"

I spin around to tell Kesha lets go and she was talking to Prince. Smh, even though this girl has a man she flirts with all the thugs she see.

"Girl bring yoo ass for you get leave and you have to walk home"

"Why tf you so fussy?"

"First of all I ain't fussy and you best stop flirting with every nigga you see for Joey put a cap in your ass"

"Girl if you know how much girls want this dude he is to fine."

"No I don't know how much girls want him but I know your one"

"Girl shut yoo ass up"

"Okay so you say"

I pulled up to the gas station, put in the gas and drove off. I dropped Kesha to her moms house and I went home. I was thinking about Prince and how he approached me. I never thought of loving a man cause I never loved no one. I reached my house and I started cooking me some shrimp pasta. I cleaned the shrimp and boiled the pasta. When the pasta was done boiling I put the sweet pepper and onion inside the sauce with the shrimp and put the pasta in. I turned on my 36' plasma TV and I watched some good ol' spongebob. While I ate. After I was done I put the food what was in the pot in the refrigerator and washed my plate and turned on the central air and fell sleep.

Prince POV

Damn was all I could say. That lil ma was fine and I wanted to make her mine. I never be in a real relationship because I just fucked hoes and left. All hoes threw they self at me but this girl didnt she didn't even know me. She put me in my place. I talked to her friend I could tell that her friend liked me but I didn't care I wanted the one I laid eyes on miss Day'Ja.... Her name have me gone already. I thought about hitting up Melvin's strip club to get some free fuck tonight after I pay my boys for their work for the month.

<>

Day'Ja POV

12:06am

I woke up at 12 and got a message from my boss Melvin telling me I was off. I got up and did my hygiene. Put on my high waist shorts and a tank top that said love on it. I threw on my pink hoops to match my outfit I put on my perfume and grabbed my keys. I was out the house I went to the club to give some lap dance cause I was off. I didn't like make up so I only put on lip gloss while I was in the car. I reached to the club saw Kesha I didn't say nothing to her cause she told me to shut my ass up. I saw Prince and I tried to turn away and he spot me. Dammmm I thought to my self.

"Lil ma why you running?"

"Nigga I ain't running just not tryna get in yoo eye sight"

Lawd if I knew this nigga was gone be here I would of tell the Dj that I'm giving lap dances $600 and up at the VIP corner.

"What you thinking of ma?"

"Nothing I gatta go make my money"

"You work here shawty?"

"Yesh I do. Have a problem?"

"Just that when I come your not here"

"That's a good thing"

"You can start making your money with me by giving me a lap dance?"

"Let me see what your money is worth"

He put down $800 he got what his money was worth and he watched me the whole night as I got payed by other dudes for lap dances. I made enough money to save so I thought I would go home But to my surprise this nigga following me.

"Nigga you got yoo lap dance wasn't that enough?"

"Once you have my last name that'll be enough"

"Nigga I have to go. Look for a random hoe I don't fuck for money my vagina have walls I give lap dances and work the pole that's it!"

"Damn shawty can I just get your number?"

"Do you need it?"

"Yes I'm in need"

"Don't call me on no fuck vibe "

With that being said I gave him my number so I could get the fuck out here and go home. When I reached home I showered and got a call from Prince.

"Ma lets meet up tomorrow at the mall at 1"

"That's if I want to"

I hang up and fell asleep

--------------------------------------//-------------------------------------

-------------------------------------//--------------------------------------

-How you like Prince?

-Is Day'Ja swag on point?

-What you think about Kesha ways?