Business as Usual

One Shot Thingamabob

So this isn't really a contest, more of a if you want to do it, do it.

So this one shot has a couple of rules and stuff:

1. It has to be before the book or after the last chapter. This is because my book is in a specific order for a reason.
2. Please no sex scenes. It is important to me that Casey waits until marriage and that this book stays appropriate. I will not put it in the book if it has one.
3. Casey doesn't cuss. It's just not her thing. If you want her to, please keep it mild.

This isn't a contest and I will put everyone's one shots in if they are appropriate.

The deadline is is January 17th, 2016

Email the one shots to kaelynwattpad@yahoo.com or message me or dedicate one on Wattpad to me.

Whatever floats your boat

Second order of business:

I started a new book called 'Who is He?'. I will post it as soon as I have a couple of chapters done. I need y'alls help. If you are interested in reading it, I need to know if you'd rather me update it on Wednesday's or Friday's.

I also want to know if you want another new book or a spinoff. If you do, comment what you would like!

Here's the description to 'Who is He?' ~>

"Bree, you didn't even greet Evan! I'm surprised you didn't greet him first!" Jo all but yelled at me.

"Evan?" I echoed.

"Yeah, Evan. The man sitting in the chair right there." She pointed at the unfamiliar guy in the room.

"Who is he?"

••

Bree woke up perfectly after an accident, except for one small detail.

She didn't remember her fiancé or anything about him.