Chapter 1

1:00am

Rolled over by the sound of my alarm, I picked up my gold iPhone 5s to cancel the ringing. I went in the shower and took about 20 minutes. I had to be at work for 2:00 am so time wasn't my friend. When I came out the shower, I dried my skin, put on my secret deodorant on and my Victoria Secret panties with the matching bra. I really wasn't feeling a big hairstyle so I placed my hair in a neat bun. Had to get everything done quickly because the time now was now 1:35am. I quickly put on my fishing net leggings I gripped my white heels and my white T. I was almost out the door until I remembered my phone. I got in my Audi A4 and drove to work. The drive to work was 10 minutes keep in mind its now 1:45am. I drove to work listening to the radio thinking about the amount of money I was about to make tonight just like every other night.

I arrived to to work on time and I clocked in. I went through the front door to see all the people in the strip club. To tell you the honest truth, the number of people I saw in the club on a Friday night didn't meet my expectations that I had in mind but I would make it work somehow. I walked to the back where my station was and I put on my mascara, some lip gloss and took off my T-shirt. I took one final look in the mirror to ensure that I was fixed from head to toe and looking like the price I wanted to make tonight.

It was time for me to hit the pole. You know, do what I knew best. I walked out slowly because the DJ always has something to say about me When I go onto the stage.

"Now Imma need all of you in this strip club tonight to give it up for Day'Ja. She the best with them poles and with them lap dances. If you need satisfaction she will give it to you, once your money is right and a quick reminder to never try lower her standards by placing your hands on her. You gone pay for a window shop and you'll enjoy the spree."

I climbed the pole all the way to the top, flipped over to the point where if I didn't hold on the pole I was hitting the floor head first. One leg is off the pole and I spun around, flipped back over and put the pole between my ass and twerk down. You need mad ass skills to hold a pole between your ass to twerk down. I bumped and grind on the pole and watch as money was flying over me on the stage like every other night. When my time was up I collected my money and exited the stage for the night. I put back o my T-shirt and wiped my down and drank some water before I started counting my money. My limit for tonight is $1000 but I only made $700 on the pole. So I went to the bar where my bestfriend worked. She was the bartender, to tell you the honest truth I wouldn't say she's the best but I wouldn't say she's the worst but at the end of the day that's still my girl and her name was Kesha. I told her give me a Hennessy with coke. I drank that, chatted for a while with her and then I was back to the money by looking for someone who was in need of a lap dance. I saw this fine guy he looked bored. Like who the hell be bored at a strip club ? Being the bold Day'Ja my peers knew, I approached him and said.

"I couldn't help to notice you looked a little bored."

"Nahh ma I was just waiting on you to come of stage so I can get my lap dance" he said with a smirk.

He placed $150 on the table Lord knew this was a cheap ass dude but he was getting what his money was worth. I started dancing and told him to keep his hands off me. When I was done this nigga was kind of satisfied but I didn't care. He got what $150 was worth. I took my money and bounced. Next $ I saw was this white guy who looked like he just came off a business trip. It wasn't my business trip but that money was about to be my  business. I walked across him, to grab his attention of course and he stopped me, just as I expected and said.

"Hey lil shawty can I get a lap dance."

"You can get what your money is worth."

This man threw $600 down. Ive had higher than that but I put it on him and he was smiling before I even started when he was about to touch me I stopped took the money and walked to the back to get my things and go home. I don't like when people touch me when I give lap dances, I ain't no hoe for you to be touching me. When I reached home it was 4:15am I didn't like stay to the club long because niggas them always decided the night couldn't end without a fight in there. I came home did my hygiene took out my bun and put on my spongebob pajamas and went to bed.

--------------\\-------------

---------------\\-------------

- How you like Day'Ja ?

-How you like her attitude?

-Vote & comment