"Well," Kim started, scrunching up her face, "let's just say that we haven't seen each other for a week... and I missed our third anniversary..."

Yam's eyes widened. "What? Jeez. You're in trouble, Kim. BIG trouble."

"I know, I know. The queen even scolded me for making the princess upset," sighed Kim. "I told Pie I'll be out with my dad for three days only but something came up. We had to stay in Seoul for a week."

"Let me know the address of your funeral so I could send you flowers, okay?"

"You're crazy, Yam."

"Good luck with Pie later."

"I'll call you if I make it out alive."

---

Kim had to walk back a few blocks from the flower shop where she had parked her car. Out of nowhere, she spotted a familiar figure walking on the other side of the street holding a coffee.

Long legs, slim figure, and that sexy signature walk; she could not be mistaken. The woman might have had changed her hairstyle and might be dressing a bit more different now but Kim surely knows who she is.

Without having second thoughts she crossed the road and followed the figure.

"Umm, excuse me, miss...?"

The woman turned around and her eyes widened right away. "K-Kim?"

"I knew it was you, Nammy!"

"Oh, Kimmy!" The two hugged right away. "Oh, my gosh! How are you?"

"I'm good! How about you?"

"Still the same," said Nam, pulling back from the hug to observe Kim from head to foot. "Wow, what are you doing here?"

"Just some errands. How about you, are you on vacation or something?"

"Well, I'm kind of stuck here in Bangkok."

"Really? Did you quit your job?"

"Uh, sort of?" Nam chuckled. "Not really. But Shone and I have decided to build a modeling agency and we're kind of in a startup stage right now."

"Wow. For real?"

"Yeah, why you looked surprised?"

"Well, I'm managing a studio with my dad after I quit my job two years ago," said Kim.

"Wow! Are you serious? What a coincidence! I'm actually thinking of which photographer we should get. Would you be happy to provide your services to an old friend?"

"It'll be my pleasure, mademoiselle." Kim pulled out a wallet and handed Nam a calling card. "There. Contact me anytime you like."

Nam stared at the card with a smile plastered on her face. "I guess you're doing what you've really wanted now, hmmm?"

"Yeah, it gives me a sense of completion."

"That's nice. And thanks for this," said Nam, waving the card. "Expect a call from me anytime soon."

Kim nodded. "So... you two are still together, huh?"

"Yeah, still fighting," said Nam, balling a hand in a fist. "How about you? I assume those flowers are for a special girl, right?"

Kim glanced at the flowers, didn't realize that she was holding it while following Nam. "Yeah..."

"Is it for the same girl three years ago?"

"Mmm-mmm, same girl."

Nam ran a hand through her hair. "Oh, I knew it, Kim, I knew she's the one for you."