"My mom's going home late today so we have the house for ourselves," Pie answered without looking back. They eventually reached the couch area and Pie pointed to one of the sofas. "Have a seat."

Kim sat down and settled her orange juice at the coffee table in front. To her dismay, Pie sat across her.

"So, what brings you here?" Pie started immediately.

Kim glanced first at the empty space on her left. "Uh... d-don't you want to sit beside me first?"

"No."

"Why?"

"I just don't want to."

"Are you mad at me?"

"Mmm, no."

"Then can I sit beside you instead?" asked Kim, smiling, hoping it would work.

"No way," Pie scowled. "Can't we talk just like this?"

"We can, but we didn't have a good outcome the last time we talked like this. Maybe we should sit beside each other now for good measures?" said Kim, flashing out the most charming smile she could do.

Pie snorted and looked away.

"Oh, c'mon, Pie. I came here because I was worried about you and this is how you'll entertain me, your VISITOR?"

"Why exactly do you want me to sit beside you?" asked Pie, more irritated this time.

"Because I missed you, okay? If you're not mad at me then why don't you sit here?" said Kim, tapping a hand on her side. "Besides, I deserve better hospitality, right?"

"Ugh..." Pie rolled her eyes. She got up eventually and sat beside Kim, making sure that there is ample space in between them. "Happy now?"

"Of course." Kim took a sip at her orange juice first before turning to Pie. "But what's with this?" she asked, staring at the space in between them.

"I'm not avoiding you I just want some space for myself here."

"Jeez. Why are you acting like you don't want to see me?"

"Because I really don't want to see you. I don't even want to talk to you."

"Hah, you don't want to talk to me but then you still let me in your house and prepared me an orange juice? Is that it?" said Kim, raising the glass and drinking from it.

Pie grunted once again and rubbed her face with her hands in irritation.

Kim chuckled as she puts down her juice. "Hey, you're being grumpy again..." she said, touching Pie's arm.

"Don't touch me," said Pie, pulling her arm. "I swear I'm gonna move back there if you touch me again."

"Okay, okay. I'll behave," said Kim, raising her hands in surrender. "Why don't you want to talk to me? Have I done something wrong?"

Pie shrugged in response and looked away.

Kim realized that she should take it in a different approach. "Hey, why don't we play a game instead?"

Pie shot her a glare. "Game? I thought you wanted to talk?"

"Well, you said you don't want to talk to me, right?"

"Ugh... I don't have time for this, Kim..."

"Well, this isn't just the ordinary game. Remember your game we played in the resort before, the 'answer a question with a question'?"

Pie raised an eyebrow. "You're not serious about this, are you?"

"I am. Unless you're afraid you'd lose then we can cancel it."