Seeing Pie through the window made Kim realize how much she missed this little tyrant. "I came here to talk to you..."

"Is there anything else to talk about?"

"There is, Pie. There's a lot, especially after what happened last night."

"Go home, Kim. I'm not in the mood to talk to you yet," said Pie, walking away from the window.

Kim panicked when Pie disappeared from her sight, afraid that the latter will end the call right away. "But, Pie, please, just let me explain things to you. I'll be waiting for you down here, okay?"

"I said I'm not in the mood to talk about it yet. I don't even want to see your face now."

Kim massaged her aching head with her right hand. "But I need to talk to you, just one last time. If you don't want to talk to me ever again I promise I won't bug you after this."

There was no response.

"Just this once, Pie..."

Another dead air.

Kim's now starting to lose hope. "Please, honey... please...?"

There was another long silence on the line before Pie finally sighed.

"Give me fifteen minutes," said Pie, then ending the call right away.

Kim slumped back on her chair, relieved. Pie's stubbornness somehow made her doubt what Jane told her last night. Is Pie really that mad to treat her that way?

Waiting inside her car made her feel uneasy. Kim's nervous. This is the first time they are going to talk alone after that fateful Friday dialogue where she almost thought everything's over. Truth is she really wants to make up with Pie now but she's not prepared what to say yet. And Pie's in her monster mood today which might make things more challenging.

After fifteen minutes she received a message from Pie:

Let's talk inside.

Right after she read the message, she heard a clanging gate being opened. Pie didn't wait for her; instead, she went back inside the house after opening the gate.

Is she serious about this?

With hesitation, Kim went out of her car and walked towards the house. She closed the gate behind her and inhaled first before walking through the front door.

Kim's eyes surveyed the area before taking another step to completely let herself in. The curtains were all drawn, making it a little darker inside. Pie was nowhere to be seen.

Kim took a few more steps until she reached the living room where she saw the picture frames on the shelves. It was Pie's pictures from her childhood to her college years. There's another picture of a young Pie with a man — whom Kim assumed to be her dad — then there's their family picture.

Kim smiled. So cute.

"Make yourself comfortable."

Kim turned around and saw Pie holding a glass of orange juice. "Oh. Hey."

Pie's wearing a blue t-shirt and denim shorts. Her brownish wavy hair is hanging down loose just passed her shoulders. Kim can't help but marvel at the beauty in front of her; so simple yet so sophisticated.

But Kim noticed something when she looked at Pie's face.

Her eyes are swollen. So, she really was crying?

"Here." Pie handled the glass. "Let's talk over there."

"Thanks." Kim took it and followed Pie. "Are you sure you don't want to talk about this outside?"