From honey... from honey... from honey...

Pie kept on repeating the words in her mind like a mantra. Although it's true that she doesn't know who the sender is, it will be a lie if she would say she has no idea at all. So far, she had used that endearment to one person only.

Could it be?

"Aren't you going to open it?" Puey, who's still looking over, motioned to the box.

Pie shook her head no. She doesn't want to open it yet, not until she's alone. If her suspicion is correct then she'd want to see that present all by herself only.

However, the box made quite a scandal which surely had intrigue her colleagues. "Let's take a look!" May stood up and slightly shook the box. "Wow. It's light."

Jane went over to inspect the box too. "Honey? Just as I thought, you were hiding something from me, Pie."

"I didn't know that Ms. Pie has a boyfriend..." said May.

"I didn't know that too, May, considering that I'm her best friend," said Jane, folding her arms on her chest.

Puey walked over to them and eyed Pie skeptically. "Yeah. You knew all the things about us but you're keeping yours secret from us, your friends?" He placed a hand on his chest and yowled, "Agh, it hurts!"

Feeling pressured by the three people standing in front of her, Pie brought her arms mid-air and reasoned, "Guys, I don't have a boyfriend, okay? You all know me. I don't even know who sent that."

Puey and Jane looked at each other quick. Jane shrugged and Puey turned to Pie and said, "If you're saying that you don't know who the sender is then why don't we take a look what's inside?"

"I second that motion," Jane agreed right away.

Pie still doesn't want to. She looked up at the people in front of her, trying to see if her glare would work. It did not. Their glares are much more powerful than hers.

Her eyes finally softened in defeat. Ugh. Fine.

Pie blew air from her mouth before standing up from her chair. She's not feeling excited about this, rather nervous, afraid that the box might contain any clue of the sender's identity. She brought a hand to the top of the box and sighed.

Here goes nothing.

She opened the box nonetheless, with the audience at her back, and inside it saw a green stuffed toy looking up at them. Everyone gasped in awe while Pie couldn't believe what she's seeing.

"It's so cute!" said May.

"Totally," said Puey. He looked back at the stuffed toy and noticed something. "Wait a minute, is it just me or it looks like Mrs. Lee?"

"Yeah, it looks like the same exact stuffed toy, Pie," said Jane.

"No." Pie can't help but smile at the sight of the toy she's been looking to find for a long time now. "I think this is Mr. Lee." She picked up the toy and read the note attached to it:

I guess he got a little lost on his way back to his wife. The long wait is over. He's finally home.

- Honey

"Kyaaaaaa!" Jane squirmed with glee while shaking Pie's shoulder. "Who's Honey, Pie? Tell me, who?"

"I told you, I have no idea..." Pie denied once again even though she can't take the smile off her face. She flipped the turtle stuffed toy that looks exactly like Mrs. Lee except for the missing eyelashes. "This is indeed Mr. Lee."