Chapter 4

Dear you,
School is almost going to start. Are you going to go? I hope you do. For some reason I'm scared of going. I know that reason actually. I'm scared to see you because since I haven't for so long, I know that it will only last a little bit. I wish I was brave enough to talk to you. Ask me if I care that these letters are weird. I don't care. You know I always wonder what you do when you don't go to school. Like where do you go? This might be funny actually but on a Tuesday I decided to ditch school. At that time I was able to go at whatever time I wanted to go to school so I left like at 11:00am or 11:30am. But I didn't go to school, instead I went to the library. Yes you remember huh? Well as I walked into the library I was looking around for a table to sit at. I wasn't even in the library for like 1 minute before I saw you. I saw you walking and you were looking somewhere so I could only see your beautiful long curly brown hair. Instantly, my heart stopped. I got butterfly's in my stomach. That was the first time I saw you in like forever. Maybe 2 or more months. Anyways I thought to myself 'I gotta tell my friend!' But she was in school so I didn't leave because why would I? I was freaking out and didn't know what to do. Then I remember that I had to tell you in person how I feel. I tried to calm down and act like I was working. Then you passed by my table and you were looking the other way so you didn't see me. Then I don't know how you knew I was there because you acted like you already saw me, if that makes sense. Well since I knew that you passed by I leaned over to my left to see you through the books and as I did, you saw me. You were staring at me weren't you? I know when I know you know. I caught you looking at me so I just sat back down correctly on my seat. Then after that I couldn't see you and it's been like what? 8 mins or 10 I don't know but I thought you left and I didn't want to lose you so I put my iPad in my backpack and went the other direction to check if you were there. I didn't see you so I walked back to where the table was and walked where you and I saw each other. Then to my surprise you were still there kneeling down looking at the movies. Ya, you were "looking" at the movies but I knew you stayed there so you can see me. As I walked by you, you looked up and I looked at you. I saw a little bit of your green eye. At that time I was like 'dang it! now I can't turn back because that would be weird. He already is seeing me leave, and I thought he left'. I didn't look back because I knew you were staring. The librarian said bye to me and I responded. 'Ew your voice sounds ugly and maybe he heard you' that's what I thought when I said bye. Anyways you know that the restrooms are close to the automatic doors so I left from that side. I walked to the sidewalk and thought. 'I should go back, I really want to see him but I can't go again that's just weird because I just left'. So I decided to go back where I came out of and sit outside of the the automatic doors where that small cement bench was. When I was walking back the automatic doors opened because you were "leaving" the library. I knew you didn't choose to leave, you just left because I left, but then you tried to act like you weren't going to leave because you saw me walking back and sitting down. So you just went inside of the bathroom and stayed there. I knew you really didn't have to go. Anyways after like 5 mins you came out. I think that you were thinking 'what you should I do?' Because I was there and you knew I liked you. So you just walked by acting like if I wasn't there and I saw you leave. Once I didn't see you anymore, I already missed you. The only time I got to see your face, the side of your face and your green eyes. This story hasn't finished. I'll tell you in the next letter how it continued. Take care, please.
All the love,
                                            You know my name  X