Dante or Laurence

Aphmau's POV
I looked outside the window and saw Laurence. I could not believe he would came here after hurting my feelings. I didn't know what to do so I opened the door. "Aphmau can I talk to you" he said looking sad."Sorry I have a visitor right now." I said angrily."Who is it"said Laurence."None of our business "I said. Then Dante comes to the door and holds my hand. Laurence looked really mad. "What are you doing here Dante " he said."I'm here comforting Aphmau after you ditched her" Dante said to Laurence in a rude way. I order Dante to go to the couch and wait for me so I could talk to Laurence.

Laurence POV
"

Aphmau are you and Dante daiting?"I asked sadly."No he just broked up with Kawaii~Chan"said Aphmau."I'm sorry Aphmau I didn't mean to hurt your feelings I just thought you and Dante were dating.I saw y'all hugging and I just thought y'all were dating."I said."I forgive you Laurance"said Aphmau with a smile."If you would like Aphmau we can hang out tomorrow"I said."I would love to"said Aphmau.Then I left and waved at her goodbye.

I would love to give credit to karberumen she is my friend and she's been helping me with all the chapters.
P.S please leave questions in the comments to do a Q&A
Peace out ✌