heart broken

Aphmau's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I went down stairs to open the door I saw it was Dante. I could notice that there was something going on. His eyes were watery. I asked what was going on and he said"kawaii~chan Just broke up with me". I felt bad for him and hugged him.

Laurence POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I saw Aphmau hugging Dante and I felt like my heart was shattering into pieces. I ran back to my house holding my tears back. I ran into my house and locked myself in my room. Tears went down my cheek. I heard a knock on my door. It was Cadenza. I opened the door and explain everything that happend. After that whole conversation I remember that Dante and Kawaii~Chan were dating. After thinking for a while I heard my phone ringing. It was Aphmau. I picked up the phone but I didn't know what to say so I invented something.
"Hi..?" I said "I have been waiting for you...where have u been.?!?" She sounded mad. "Sorry Aphmau I just...Felt sick." I said. "You were fine at school, how can you suddenly get sick?!" I didn't know what to say so I hanged up.

Aphmau's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel mad and sad at the same time. I just called Dante and ask if he could come over so I could explain everything that happend between me and laurence. When he got here I told him everything. He made me feel a little better. We looked at each others eyes. He started leaning closer. My emotions were starting to get mixed. I didn't know who I had feeling for anymore. I started to lean forward until I heard a knock on the door. I looked out the window to see who it was and I saw laurence...............