First day of school

Aphmau's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This another story I started. I hope y'all like it.<3

"This is the first day of school ,you got to be early!!" yelled Katelyn waking me up. I quickly got up and kicked her out of my room and changed into a purple sleeveless shirt and some ripped jeans. I grabbed one of the special cupcakes that Katelyn makes me and headed to school. As I walked to school I saw a familiar guy with blonde hair and blue eyes. I guess that was my new neighbor seeing he just came out of the house. I guess I was so concentrated on him I accidentally bumped into a guy with brown hair. "Are you ok?" he asked. I just stared into his blue eyes. Probably making a weird face. He waved his hand in front of my face making me snap out of it. "I'm fine" I answered with a smile. He held me up and we walked together to school.

AT SCHOOL

I could not believe what happen this morning. I had to put it at a side and headed to the principals office. As I walked over there I saw someone picking on the girl with pink cat ears. I walked up to the guy picking in the girl and pushed him. He made an evil laugh and left."I cant believe you did all this for Kawaii~Chan" she said. "I could not let him pick on you like that" i said with a smile. We talked for a while and then I headed back to the principals office. I got my schedule and saw the guy I bumped into earlier. I walked up to him and said if he could show me around the school and he did. "By the way my name is Laurence" he said with a smile."I'm Aphmau" I answered returning a smile. We both headed to the class. I went to the front of the class and introduce my self to the students. As i finish talking I went and sat beside Laurence and the guy with blue hair. Laurence said the guy beside me was Dante.

Laurence POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During the entire class I could not stop staring at Aphmau. She was like an angel. Well at least that what I think about her. Maybe I could ask her out for the Christmas dance. After class was over I saw Dante with Aphmau. I got a little jealous but I was pretty sure she would not like someone like him. As I was walking up to them Garroth ,Zane and his gang blocked my way. I saw Aphmau walking over to me but Dante stopped her. Zane and Garroth were pushing me and punching me, in the corner of my eye i could see Aphmau rushing over to me. Suddenly everything went black.

What do y'all think of this story? I hope y'all like it and PLZ give more suggestions of what else should I write about. BTW sorry it was a short story .