"Easy for you to say" grumbled Sang. How is she supposed to ask nine guys, nine very handsome guys, on a date? She may have ventured out on her own and changed many things about herself, one thing she couldn't change. She didn't date. She was forced once in awhile by her friends for a group thing but never felt comfortable enough to go on an official date. Then it just got easier to give work as an excuse.

That day held many surprises for Sang. She was told by the Dean that she was finished with her residency and within a month she would be able to call herself a full fledged doctor. This also meant she could now look for different places for work. Though the Dean was very clear on how the hospital would be more than happy to continue her contract here.

Sang told the charge nurse she was going for lunch when her phone buzzed. Looking at the screen she was surprised to see a message from Sean asking her to lunch. "Maybe this is a sign" Sang thought and asked him to meet at the cafe across the street from the hospital. they make an excellent apple pie.

Sean met her at the door of the cafe. Sang was a regular at this place. they both ordered and waited for their food. Sang was still thinking about her meeting when Sean asked if everything was alright. Sang thought for a bit and then decided to tell him.

"My dean told me today that in about a month i would be finished with my residency and I would be able to look for a different position in different places. I'm not sure if I should be happy or worried" she told him with a nervous laugh.

"Congratulations Pookie!" Sean was beaming "I'm proud of you". he told her. "But you are right it is a big decision. You should shop around. There are hospitals where it would be a great experience because of the facility itself and there are places that would offer you more money and position. you have to decide what you want. Did they offer you a place here?"

Sang was happy to get his opinion on the matter. What he said did make sense. she was also surprised that he didn't tell her to come back to Charleston. the Sean she knew would. "Yes." She told him. "The dean said I always have the option of staying here. They would be happy to keep me here." Did he, they not want her back in Charleston? She started to nibble on her lips again.

Sean leaned over the table and touched Sang's lips, startling her. "I would love to tell you right now to come back to Charleston with us. Get a job at the hospital with me. I can make sure you get the job. But i would be happy with any decision you make. Even if that means travelling between Charleston and here."

"Am I that predictable?" Sang asked.

"Only to those who loves you. Just so you know, I'll keep bribing you to choose towards south Carolina." Sean smirked "now, I think I saw an apple pie on the window."

After Lunch Sean kissed Sang on the cheek and said bye. He was on a mission. They have a chance to take Pookie home.

*****************************************************************************************************Sang walked into a dark house. "Did North and Luke go out?" she thought. the Idea they might have move into the house Victor rented for everyone made her sad. She loved having them here. She would've asked all of them to stay if her place was big enough. She dumped her bag on the floor and turned to touch the light switch.

"Surprise!" yelled out Nine voice, making her jump. "Congratulations Princess" Victor came forward.

Sang was confused at first. Looking at Sean's smirking face she smiled. "I guess he told you."

"Yes. We are so proud of you Sang" Owen came over and gave her a hug. One by one all of them came over for a hug and congrats.

"We are going out for dinner today" Kota announced "so go rest a little, shower and change. We'll tell you when we leave."

Sang nodded and moved towards the bedroom. Getting ready to take a shower she heard a knock on the door. "Come in" she said thinking it was North or Luke. They have been staying in her room taking turns or together. She was surprised to see Gabriel at the door.

"I just wanted to see if you needed help washing your hair?" he asked.

Sang wanted to say no, but looking at his face she said yes. finished with her shower she wrapped a towel around her and called Gabriel inside. She forgot how good it felt to have Gabriel wash her hair. even going to salons she didn't feel the same way. She hummed in delight told Gabriel the same. after Gabriel was done drying and setting her hair he got up to leave.Sang didn't know why She called him back.

"You don't want to help me pick out my clothes for the night?" she asked him.

Gabriel stopped in his tracks. "I didn't think you would still want my help" he told her turning around. "I would always need your help Gabriel." Sang told him "I heard that one shouldn't mess with perfection. You ,Gabriel, are perfection when it comes to everything fashion. if I have you here, in front of me, I would be a fool not to take advantage."

Gabriel looked at her and then walked over to her closet. "You and I need to go shopping."

Sang laughed at his dry comment. She didn't know what was going on with each of her boys but she planned to fix it.