Chapter 31: It's Insane That I Can't Get You Out Of My Bed

Start from the beginning

"Why are you dressed so fancy anyway?" He asked.

"This is the biggest venue we've ever played and we wanted to make a good impression."

"What's the capacity?" He asked.

"12,000."

"Shit man that's as much as Wembley arena in London."

"Fuck now I feel even more nervous. Don't you have a show to go to?" I asked as we reached the door and I showed security my ID so they'd let me in.

"Mines tomorrow however you leave then so you can't watch me."

"We leave as soon as the show's over," I sighed.

"Oh," He nodded, slightly crestfallen.

"But hey my tour ends in a month and I think we line up again twice!"

"Yay," He smiled half-heartedly.

"I'm gonna miss you a lot too, but while we have this time together we may as well make the most of it."

"You're right," He sighed and kissed me.

"Vamp Jesus Christ thank god!" Riot yelled.

I hopped off of Ricky and ran over to him. "I know, I know, I'm sorry I'm late I just-"

"Flame's hurt his throat and he can still sing, but he can't scream and you're the only one we know who can do it well, do you think you'd be willing to help us all out?"

"I can try," I nodded.

"Good, you know the set list, we tuned your guitar for you so you don't need to worry about that and you have about ten minutes to do your vocal warm ups with before Escape The Fate come off and we go on. You would've had longer, but I assume you did have shower sex?" I blushed and Ricky looked down at the ground and whistled. "I mean considering the hickeys on your arms and necks and bloody hell even your legs well done Ricky! Anyway I thought so. Everyone's waiting for you so I suggest you hurry." He said, turning around and running off.

Ricky and I ran off after him and eventually made it to the back stage area. Everyone was yelling different things at me, the Motionless guys were nudging Ricky and yelling things at him, Chris was trying to keep out of the way and Flame grabbed me and took me off to do vocal warm ups with him.

Ten minutes later Escape The Fate finished their last song and we were all jumping about, getting ready to go on.

Everyone in Escape The Fate wished me luck, apart from TJ who kissed my cheek and said, "Good look beautiful."

I felt Ricky tense up beside me and grabbed his hand, uncurled it from a fist and put my hand in it. "Let it go," I whispered. "I'm yours and yours only."

"Go kick some ass," He grinned.

"Will do," I replied and ran out on stage with everyone else.

--

"I know something you don't know," I screamed the last line of Chelsea Smile by Bring Me The Horizon and then waited as Flame made some huge speech about how thankful he was we'd made it this far. We threw our picks and drumsticks into the crowd and then ran off of the stage.

"I'm so proud of you!" Flame exclaims. "You screamed so well to Chelsea Smile, I didn't know you had it in you."

"Thank you," I giggled, but as I turned around the smile was wiped off of my face as I saw Ricky on top of TJ, punching him in the face over and over again. "Ricky, no!" I shrieked and pulled him off of TJ. "I told you to let it go," I spat.